Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Havana Boys - Burnin Dragon (Jubilee records 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Havana Boys - Burnin Dragon (Jubilee records 2002)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 10, 2002 23:27
second album of this duo on Jubilee records and second time u can hear most interesting and groovey side of relaxing music that come from ambient masters as jubilee sure are..
very experemental and very realy outstanding this album will take u to smiley world of cartoon images and will give u so needed good mood and nice atmosphere.. its even better than their first album,so..
so Enjoy It..           Believe your soul !
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 10, 2002 23:53
If it's anywhere near their last stuff, or Deep Dive Corp "Beware.." album, then this is an absolute must for anyone with any sense for music.
But I guess there aren't that many ppl around ah Eli?           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 10, 2002 23:59
few its enough..
i always give to some ppl talk about underground/anti commerzializm/bla bla and listen to tip crew.. and i always happy to know there is some ppl who still/always love the music itself.. without polite discuss and just for a fun of it..
believe me, im happy with this kind of things.. prefer few on most and small quality on big colorfull...           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Havana Boys - Burnin Dragon (Jubilee records 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance