Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Harp project.... BLP 145 bpm ... only premaster
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Harp project.... BLP 145 bpm ... only premaster

BLP

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 13:21
Hi folcs,....

i make a new track in oldy 303 stile

just is not finisht... maybee you give me your inspirations for a new version of this track....
www.woodroom.ch/mp3/harp.mp3
thank you for helping an listening

peace dj bassman aka BLP
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 02:04
great one
i really liked it

some points for improvement are the sound which could use work at many things... bass & kick combo and each on its own and total lack of high freqs.
5:47 the melody here ruins the track... a great track with great flow and then this crappy melody. get rid of it please, and make it even better!
BLP

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 17, 2005 01:48
thank you mike a

i play the second version of harp track yesterday. i have killed the crazzy f.... melody. i think was a littel to latte for me brain, if i make this realy bad melody.

brrr... hihi ...now the track is mutch better and the ppl go flying on the trancefloor, if i play this track. but i want make a thirt and finish version... if it finisht, i make a post here.

mercy / thank you for your help... i like it
rubal
Rubal / Soundkraft

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 08:54
nice quiet start.....nice melody @ 42 secs..maybe u can put a diff groove in there after this...wil sound cleaner.use a more defined groove ..decent sound...like the goa touch
maybe can use some surreal sfx etc.. to keep the atmosphere right there....nice n psy....i like so far....

bring out the sfx at the back before the break at 3..wil have more effect..

the track has a nice flow..

lovely groove at 4.40..wowo...very vibrating bass..

nice sfx..nice n psy

agree with Mike A the lead at 5.47...not so good...kina cheesy.. maybe u can put a varying note in there..n double time the tempo.... put the level a lil down..itll become much better... coz u have so many background sounds..that they r gettin outshined coz of this lead.....

lovely at 7.20..killer kick in n jam..wow..man lovely track..a few thigns here n there..but im sure once u master it..ull clean it up much more....

surreal sounds..
darkness in twilight...while the dawn is breakin in to the darkness.

very vey psy......goa full power...

re5pect.... east side is de best..

maybe u can end the track a lil more slowly... in a more psy way.. create a zone.... bbbb.b.b.bom

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Harp project.... BLP 145 bpm ... only premaster

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance