Posted : Dec 27, 2007 00:10
www.myspace.com/meadowtribe
          www.Myspace.com/meadowtribe
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Dec 28, 2007 23:59

160 is underground ?

Well , Thats somthing new i didt know , Think is more an up business .
Thats interesting i will go and check that point .. Listen and back soon
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 00:53

Yes .. 'Jungle Boogi' Sound realy strange music (I say music because i realy cant say its a track - Its not realy trance imo) Its fidgety and jumpy , Fast and unrelaxed , Realy didt understand the all point behind . Its funy , I was laughing alot but psy or kind of trance is not . Thats guy who singing there 'Get down get down' for all over this song (On high speed) explain me your meaning at the headline .

'J Bazarker' is an balagan shalem .. On what did you think when you wrote it ? . Man .. Need an realy hard work on the sound and eqing work . Didt liket all those didj' barks .. I think this is more like an tribe tunes , Clan music .

'Bloody Sunday' .. For sure you invent an new style .

For final i must tell you that i realy enjoyd listening to .. Realy .. Not because that is so good (Didt sound like someone plan it , All sound natural , Chafifnik , With an lightness and quickness - Free from any minimal musical rules or order) Some how i like it .. Makes me a big smile on my face and that is realy what important . Seems you got and live an happy life .

Cheers .. And stay the way you are . Great weekend there .. ! .

P.s - And dont lie the next time about 'Hard stuff' and 'Underground sounds' Hahahaha .. See ya
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Hard Stuff, 160 bpm Underground sounds

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance