Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - happy new year
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

happy new year

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 9, 2018 19:28:37
happy new year..oh wait..nvm..its 9th already           ...
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jan 12, 2018 01:16
Happy New Year! ooops its the 12th already
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jan 16, 2018 04:37

Happy new year. Surely this year cannot be as heart wrenching as the last turned out. It’s turning out ok so far. After months and months of saving I’ve added a second synth to my collection, the wonderful MateixBrute is enjoying first contact with my Moog Subsequent37!!           Cuntus Maximus.
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Jan 16, 2018 10:20
Happy New year! oops its 16th           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jan 30, 2018 00:18
Happy Year!

That reminds me. Remember that time we were on the dance floor at that festival and it felt like we were going to uplift humanity with out positive energy? Remember that time? You think it'll happen this year? The uplifting?

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Feb 7, 2018 15:28
Happy new... er... February!
Quote:

On 2018-01-30 00:18, rich wrote:
Happy Year!

That reminds me. Remember that time we were on the dance floor at that festival and it felt like we were going to uplift humanity with out positive energy? Remember that time? You think it'll happen this year? The uplifting?

Oh yeah, absolutely. I'm so confident I've had 10,000 tshirts printed up with "YOU'RE STILL NOT ENLIGHTENED? GET WITH THE PROGRAM, DUDE!" on them. Only $50 + p&p.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 9, 2018 23:23
The future is here. And it sounds bad.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Feb 15, 2018 04:57
Well too much has changed to quickly his year.

My sister dying, my son growing up and starting school, my wife getting a new job which is more money but the kids & I hardly see her and when she is home she’s on the computer doing work.

Sex life is down, free time is down & grief is a fucking bitch.

I do see so much freedom in what my sister did, sometimes I think it would be so nice to be free of all the shit that is life but I would never do it myself. I just often look forward to he eternal rest.

I guess as well my home town of Melbourne, Australia is experiencing massive growth with influx of refugees but our infrastructure can’t handle the growth.

Roads are clogged and the amount of rage on the roads scares me too much to drive unless necessary. Just this morning I had to drive my old Dad for foot surgery, stuck to the speed limit etc. and some bloke just vents his rage and threatens to kill me.

Man as time progresses I am sure hat humans are becoming much less enlightened and giving and much more angry and violent.

I think we surely are on a spiral towards the end, there must be a better species than us.

Cuntus Maximus.
Jede
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Feb 15, 2018 20:05
Life brings us all griefs and periods to hopefully pay attention and learn beyond our ego for desperate survival - all to become stronger, more aware and unfortunately sometimes to get hurt. My condolances for your loss. Content of life and what&how we live. Live backwards is written eviL. Like God is spelled doG. D. O. G. So yes Happy New Year People All Around the Globe! 2018 and forward as usual will be amazing in so many ways, from the pathetic and horrid, to the fantastic and good. Reflecting our constant struggle to grow. The darn duality of existence

What rich wrote .... true blues.

I blame the kardashiens no blame game though i see some fingers around, some middle, some pinkies, some married & some baby fingers. Some thumbs and some palms - and 1 full Moon. Cosmic slaps all around :heart2: aya-heya          Tommy The Bat 4:06 "Please, tell them. That I am God."
".. -Hmmmh?" (ahhaha, good one)
https://tinyurl.com/99mlwgo 42 ~ Love is the Answer
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Feb 19, 2018 17:11
happy new year
sulibaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 8, 2018 21:00
Happy New Year Psycho Freaks!           Bom!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - happy new year

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance