Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Haldolium - Be Real (Free Form 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Haldolium - Be Real (Free Form 2002)

Senelix(Crotus rec)

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 19, 2003 14:10
Killer Killer Killer Realease.....i love this album...!! Respect to the Haldolium guys!!!
starship

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 21, 2003 00:13
i think haldolium is very boring, there is no energy.
this is definitly no music for open-air parties!
that's clubby house music. you can walk to the left and to the right site and swinging your ass on the dancefloor but you can't freakin out.

but (zombi cocktail), this is my opinon!!!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 21, 2003 09:46
Quote:

On 2003-01-21 00:13, starship wrote:
that's clubby house music. you can walk to the left and to the right site and swinging your ass on the dancefloor but you can't freakin out.

i will not start it again, only one thing - not all club is house, not only house in clubs. in opposite to close mind trance ppl that come to party and KNOW exactly what they (u) WANT to hear, club parties easily flow between styles such techno, house, break beats, tech-house and etc...
second - the speed is nothing but number for me, i can freak out at 125 bpm easily, the point is what i feel and not how many booms per minute bass kick me.
          Believe your soul !
Nick_A.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 21, 2003 15:14
I think that most people are "quite" confused with what is psychedelic and what not....I have found myself coming to trance with more progressive sounds than all this old school psy stuff that still being recycling!!!!
Anyway..this is my opinion!
I found this album one of the best ones for this year in the progressive "trance" scene and much more psychedelic than other "psychedelic" releases!
Sorry if u dont like my definition..:-)
Amazing work-killer production...keep on!!
Stay tuned-play hard-be real
tekton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 21, 2003 23:29

[quote]
On 2003-01-21 09:46, Zombi Cocktail wrote:
me, i can freak out at 125 bpm easily, the point is what i feel and not how many booms per minute bass kick me.

I feel the same.

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 21, 2003 23:52
Haldolium - The Peal (Both RMX's)
bom tekton bom
bom bom bom bobom
Shiva Chandra - Schaukelstuhl (Haldolium RMX)           Believe your soul !
tekton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 22, 2003 05:51
yeah, "the peal" is a master pice !
and is Schaekelstuhl originally from bitmonx ?

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 22, 2003 11:52
nup, original from shiva chandra album - aircular (spirit zone 2000)..
sasha bitmonx did a rmx also..          Believe your soul !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 31, 2003 14:34
BTW - its funny how realy alot of ppl dislike this album.. and its funny how 2 different dj's from different countries can come and play 4 trax from this album at one party.. for a truth i never ever heard 4 trax from one album during one party if its not a artist himself play there..
those dj's were emok and lish dj team..

Believe your soul !
Psy2k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 00:02
This album is just great I love it... All tracks are very very good!!! Top sound production here!!! My favs are: 1, 2, 6!!! Vocals work perfect in all the tracks I dont mind that its necessary to answer the question if this music is psychedelic or if it is progressive and not psychedelic... I like it, it makes me dance and thats the point for me           In This World Have Your Own Bpm...
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 00:43
Man, I don't care if this is good stuff. For me Haldolium always stood for super dark, underground progressive psy and now they come up with this thing?! At least change the f..... name of the group before changeing to a completely different audience. Next thing we know we're going to see a Country music album by Skazi.           Opus Iridium
lucid_dream

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 01:00
acctually a country album by skazi can be much more nice than what they are doing today, but thats only me...lol .

reality is the weirdest dream
Asuhra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 02:29
Hehe           Opus Iridium
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 24, 2003 00:13
Quote:

On 2003-04-22 00:43, Asuhra wrote:
Man, I don't care if this is good stuff. For me Haldolium always stood for super dark, underground progressive psy and now they come up with this thing?! At least change the f..... name of the group before changeing to a completely different audience.

haldolium one of my favorites acts just from their begining.. and they gotta better with every release.. also got some very nice side projects.. so about tottaly different audience its a bit too far from a truth..
thats just their audience go with modern music movement and sure not stay on one place..
btw - nice to see good albums have a alive reviews after so long time heheh..           Believe your soul !
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Apr 24, 2003 00:58
or maybe good reviews dont die?           REHAB is for quitters
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Haldolium - Be Real (Free Form 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance