Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Growling Mad Scientists - Chaos Laboratory (Reissue) [Avatar Records - 2006]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Growling Mad Scientists - Chaos Laboratory (Reissue) [Avatar Records - 2006]

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 18, 2006 23:31
'Chaos laboratory' was the debut album from GMS (Growling Mad Scientists). Originally released by Hadshot Haheizar / Germany. 'Chaos Laboratory' was a declaration of intent and is filled with originality, considered a breakthrough in concept and a turning point in trance music. The album was recorded with the original members of the band Yakov Biton and Sebi, who contributed to the originality and unique sounds and ideas in the album. After recording 'Chaos Laboratory', as well as a few other singles, the two have left GMS and went in multiple artistic directions. Today GMS consist of Riktam and Bansi, who go together a long way and have been investigating the club scene in Amsterdam at an early age. They found their passion in electronic music. However it was Goa that gave them a main stage and a spring board, and that is the place where they have established their current recognition.

Artist: Growling Mad Scientists (G.M.S.)

Title: Chaos Laboratory

Label: Avatar Records

Format: CD, AVACD35

Release Date: 2006

Tracklist:
1) The Crow
2) Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep
3) Jaws
4) Houston We Have A Problem
5) The Last Block
6) I'll Be Back
7) Red Light
8) La Raga
9) The Crow (Remix) [Bonus Track]
10) Hashimoto [Bonus Track]

This special Avatar classic reissue comes with 2 extra bonus tracks that did not appear on the original album or anywhere else. The whole album has been digitally remastered!

http://www.avatar-music.com/frames.htm           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 15:19
This is good chanse for some who weren't "born" then ,to hear the old Jimmy Sssss style , when this album was release ,it has changed the scene upside down ,after it ..nothing was same like before....atleast for me.

Now we got here....
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 15:20
remastered
raider
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 15:22
Cool. I loved this record... and I miss this style as well           LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 23:05
i kinda miss this sonoritie aswell from gms.
some good psychedelic tunes in this one.           ...
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 01:35
One of my all time favorites - I agree, this style was just too much...           DJ Obu
http://www.majestik.net/djobu
http://tribes.tribe.net/obu
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlabscollective
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 11:35
its realy strong work from gms. avatar's remasterings are always the stuff that im waiting for... and it is good to see exactly this album beign re-released 'cause it was true impressive.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
DJ_Psykick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 01:52
"digitally remastered" - doesn't that mean that they "spoil" the old "fat & warm" sound in the process, switching all possible knobs on the digital mixer to the max, only accentuating the aggressive parts of the original?

correct me if I am wrong.

np: Man with No Name - Evolution "VA - Concept In Dance-Digital Alchemy"
          “The Prophecy: One Will Come, Voice From The Outer World… And Bring Us Out Of Darkness.”

My recently played music --> http://www.last.fm/user/DJ_Psykick/tracks
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 04:51
THIS is GMS as it still should be....real inventive psychedelic sounds, pushing the barriers of our beloved music everyday over and over again, instead of the boring coca-cola-barbie-trance they produce nowadays.....the first times Amsterdam and the rest of the world got cranked up by "The Crow" and "Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep" or "Hashimoto" were just absolutely unforgettable...played by the badboys themselves or youngsters Shanti/Poli/Tory....2 bad GMS and Spun records turned into an absolute bullshit popcircus...at least for me !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 21, 2006 13:58
Don't forget they were 4 guys that time, with Sebi and Yakov Biton, they gave the influence and the insperation for this great music, without those 2 it seems they worth nothing.
Anyway its one of the best albums ever, a real masterpiece, i got the original release of it by Hadshot, too bad the 2 bonus tracks aren't there.           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 22, 2006 18:33
Actually it was 5 guys.....you forgot Amrit !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 23, 2006 01:43
Nothing is written on him on the cover, i'm just copying what it says in the original           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 02:12
Cool           
one constant in life is change *_~
Astralon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 28, 2006 16:57
Very good Job,i like it
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Growling Mad Scientists - Chaos Laboratory (Reissue) [Avatar Records - 2006]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance