Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ground Control - Free Party@Ground Control 11/12 February 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ground Control - Free Party@Ground Control 11/12 February 2005

Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 14, 2005 10:38
Hi people!!What happen in this party??Some friends tell me that the party was cancel,because the organizers don´t have lincense to the party...Why??Ground Control you go to make a party in that place without lincense... If the spot was in the midle of a florest,far away from houses, maybe justify don´t have lincense,but in that spot...For sure was sad to all.Ground Control next time don´t forget the lincense,because with that good line up,and that beautiful spot,amazing party we lost...Next time will be must better,i think,because we learn with ours mistakes...Keep going and good luck to next one!!!

PLUR
En_vec_

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 15:48
hello ground control people the spot was great... the party it was very good if the GNR did cancel it... bad luck your... but next time wask for the license... my best wishes to veiga and fred they diserve better luck.... see all soon and keep rocking with this free partys
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Ground Control - Free Party@Ground Control 11/12 February 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance