Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Sounds Festival 2004 / Mexico City::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::1200 micrograms
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Sounds Festival 2004 / Mexico City::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::1200 micrograms

bluelairess

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 29, 2004 20:27
Thanks for trying to shed some light on my issue Mistress of Evil. I know I shouldn't let this get so frustrating to me, but...
1. Entiendo español cincuenta por ciento.
2. Entiendo perfectamente el contenido del Web site.
3. Yo usé tres computadoras diferentes para ver las conexiones que gente poner.
4. Cada computadora tiene la versión más última del Flash.
Psyclotron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 03:49
in the website says that they've changed the way to the "point of encounter" and now the entrance by Six Flags now it's cancelled and only you can access to the event via the "carretera" or freeway Mexico-Toluca.
Psyclotron

Posted : Apr 30, 2004 03:59
Also 5 of the main artists have cancelled wich are:

Astrix
Astral projection
D-tek
Psydrop
Wizzy Noise

Wich this makes the line up on friday only for local talents.
frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 04:14
well i play my live on the friiday night ..actually suppose to be at 6.30 in the morning or at least close to that ....

Psyclotron

Posted : Apr 30, 2004 05:59
the website says you'll be playing from 1:30 am to 3:00 am on saturday, is this true?
frederick
Neuromotor

Posted : Apr 30, 2004 15:18
no it isn t .....i should play saturday morning early ..something like 5 or 6 am
ScarletFire

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 3, 2004 10:07
SO people, after all the bitching how did it go?
frederick
Neuromotor

Posted : May 3, 2004 18:26
killer production ...nice promoteurs very kind and they gave their best in everything ...the sound system the location ....really nice .
brahma and tony take us to a trip amazing one of the most deco ever ..those guys are so pro and so good ...really killer fest .....congratulaion to evgeryone involve in it ...and killer crowed ...i love them
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 3, 2004 20:38
Glad to hear it was a good one.....The build up was there, wish I could have been!
Akbal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 3, 2004 21:08
indeed it ended up being better than I thought it would be, not too many people, about 4000, nice deco, the crowd had good vibes, just once again didn't really dance, just bouncing around a little.. and saturday in the night too much gms (dj-set riktam, gms, soundaholix, 1200 mics)... eventough their music is getting better, it would have been nice to hear some different acts... anywayzzzzz.... and as for the organisers, yes, they treated the foreign acts well, but what about the national talents... no drinks, no food, no nothing... well, I suppose they're still learning... at least, I hope so...
Mitra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : May 3, 2004 23:18
Quote:

On 2004-05-03 21:08, Akbal wrote:
indeed it ended up being better than I thought it would be, not too many people, about 4000, nice deco, the crowd had good vibes, just once again didn't really dance, just bouncing around a little.. and saturday in the night too much gms (dj-set riktam, gms, soundaholix, 1200 mics)... eventough their music is getting better, it would have been nice to hear some different acts... anywayzzzzz.... and as for the organisers, yes, they treated the foreign acts well, but what about the national talents... no drinks, no food, no nothing... well, I suppose they're still learning... at least, I hope so...

nice one... i agree for the national talents... anyway...i think it was worth the music... as for the gms... lives... every and each one were for my memories... excellent just that...
doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 4, 2004 07:08
i'm so exhausted from all the travelling, but i'll give you guys a full review and photos tomorrow. An extra big thanks to fred who completely rocked the crowd and took the extra time to talk with his fans and take a picture with me!
Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 4, 2004 18:57
very nice international line up, and great dj´s too bad im sooo far away...
fujirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 5, 2004 06:05
Good beats but the production was lacking. So many people and I didn't see one trash can..           Dancing is my sport of choice...
Tentwins

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 7, 2004 00:34
Good to hear it went right...

Still waiting for Doku's review and photos.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Sounds Festival 2004 / Mexico City::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::1200 micrograms
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance