Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - "Goa Gil Mexico 2010 Unkown Track Challenge"
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

"Goa Gil Mexico 2010 Unkown Track Challenge"

Dj.Satan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 23, 2010 01:58:12
in the last few weeks a i was thinking in a song that i hear in goa 2010 mexico guadalajara, well i been lisent verry well to the song and i found a mantra inside like in the background, i been looking for that mantra and find this

that is the same ( the exaclty) mantra that the artis used in his song, for all of this u may think that how can that help me to find the song well i still in the search of the song, but well one of my friends record a little bit of the song, and i put on youtube, well the vidieo link is

,the vidio have really low cualitty but still help to found the song, well now u can lisent perfect the same mantra at the 9 sec ( if u lisent carefully u can notice that is the same mantra) well if someone can help to found this track or if someone have any information to get the song, please posted on here thanks for all to does who read this and take a little bit of ur time to anwser, well dudes hope somebody help me with this or give me a addivice to found out the song
Dj.Satan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 29, 2010 04:49
nobody??? or the info is not clear ???
please someone help me :S
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - "Goa Gil Mexico 2010 Unkown Track Challenge"

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance