Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa Gil In Denmark 26 nov 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil In Denmark 26 nov 2004

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Nov 28, 2004 05:15
when we first heard that goa gil was coming too denmark we got very very happy after all he his "the father" of our scene så we diced to go to aarhus to hear him out:-)

It started with a train ride from copenhagen - to århus which is about a 3-3½ hour journey..but we(7 people) had prepared the trip good we had brought fruits,games,drinks, and all to make our journey nice...

3 hours later :
we arrarived at the location which was located about 15 min walk from the station. we got in, paid and we found some friend from jutland and we made our camp in the corner where we left all our things since there was no place wardrobe

The Location
Room for about 1000 people with a big balcony so you could sit and watch all the dancing people.
the room was decorated with some big write fabrics in all kinds of different shapes behind the stage and at the right of the stage there was 2 huge screens with visuals done by Liquid Crystal Vision and there was very high to selling so you didten feel like everything was right in your face ..i was very happy about this location remined me of and old party pláce in cph (which is now shut down now)

Goa Gil wa splaying from 23-to close(5 pm) and i must say..this has too be one of the best trance dance experience i have ever had...his selection in tracks was sooooo god i have heard alot people say his a bad dj who cant mix and his sets are very boring >This i can say his selection in music is not bad one of the best i have heard and as far as his mixing skills it depense on how much you are into that i guess...

the location is packed i my opinion theres was too much sittin area so tehd ancefloor was very packed but it was oki anyway the hours are passing by and we are haveing the best time of our lives and the time is now 5 pm and the music stops and the lights get turn'd on and then....

the crowd goes crazy 800 people clapping there hands,screaaaming for more but it didten seem too give any response to the guys who was runs the place but the crowds goes even more vild and then they give the green light and the music starts pumping out and the light switched of agian and people are going mad and gils has the biggst smile i have ever seen from a dj

30 minutes later the music stops for good and gil hands out some Nommos cds..manange to get one..he wrote something indian/hindu on..dont what but i got one hehehe..we said thanks for playing and then it was time to get to traintation....

being my first party in århus im deffintliy coming back for more parties by the technoms:D

pictures will be online soon in the gallry section:-)
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Nov 28, 2004 16:48
Surely a nice party, but I think the party last year was better.

The place was a bit too crowded, and the music was, well … intense – as expected. His mixing skills where actually better than I expected, and although his track selection was quite good, I think there was too little variation. I had enough after 3 hours or something.

But nice to finally experience one of his sets, and also nice to see so many people from Copenhagen in Jutland           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Nov 29, 2004 07:39
http://konsol.tv2.dk/konsol2/flad/kanal/607106/udsendelse/1630809/klip/1631025.asx

the party on the seven a clock news
dj Eksco
Sidhartha / Luxor

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 11:48
hello psy greetings evryone

congratulations to technoms aarhus psychedelic crew

this seems to have been a great event

last year was also fantastic

keep it up mates           Modus Vivendus Universalis
Ringo Gringo
AnnoyingNinjas

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 12:13
that was great....

Nice music, nice people (maybe to many), nice guards (deff. to many)And no drug raids!!!
All in all a very succefull Party...
and also kind of a new era in psy partys for the Aarhusian crew.... bigger and better... :]
So i hope this have inspired many people from all over denmark to join forces and create more partys in the spirit of this great one!
Hope to see some more of u CPH hippies ( and candy flippers) at the Aarhus Partys... and hopefully u will also see some more aarhus people at ur partys...
Denmark is a Small country and its difficult to gather all the psy lovers... but this time it worked... i know its gonna be difficult to make a party like this ever again (i liked it alot :]) but something up the ally must be possible!
So lets work together... lets use the forums and our phones to make contact, and make shure to announce when u make a party!

Thanx to all of u for making this a very special night!

BOOM ODIN
Dingo Bingo

{Pzy Travellers}
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 29, 2004 12:31
Great party

pictures and videos:

http://www.utopian.dk/tt/emma2004/index.html

Boom           {Pzy travellers}
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Nov 30, 2004 01:55
Dingo Bingo:

yeaaah you are so right better to work together and to support the danish artist and djs

we are having meteloids over the 11 dec in cph but you proberly allready know that

hope too see you there
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Goa Gil In Denmark 26 nov 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance