Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil & Ariane! May 2008 Asheville, NC ...Mantra of Bliss!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil & Ariane! May 2008 Asheville, NC ...Mantra of Bliss!

bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 13, 2008 00:05
have fun sparking up that goa Grill, guys ;-)

Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 13, 2008 21:55
actually in Japan they did a lot of grilling at doofs when I was there-- I think america doofs need more of that... more of a grilling and beer drinking vibe during the stompatron haha

this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
vaxination

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 14, 2008 01:03
yea if you want a hope in hell of being the last man standing at a gil show your going to need to rock out on some kabobs or something.. thats what we didnt have.. a grill going! pace yourself boys your in for one hell of a ride!
aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 14, 2008 23:04
YAY! Gil and Arianne arrivr tonight!! On My Way To The Airport Soon....looks like a light drizzle for some of tomorrow and frisay but nice weather for saturday!!! YAY!! Remember folks to bring warm stuff for at night!!

Drum Circle on the dance floor Friday Night!
aastral

Posted : May 14, 2008 23:06
Oh and thank you everyone for all of the presale support ...you all really rock and it halps us put on these productions to get that cash up front....specially when you are small crew like us

So thanks everyone !!
faces

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 15, 2008 08:10
every year goa gil @ deerfields is durin my finals, not fair. i know for sure gill is going to take all u guys on a journey he is gonna tear, rip and create total chaos. n i pray tat u guys be blessed with the perfect weather. hav a blast guys.
BOOM FROM NYC.
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : May 16, 2008 19:02
Im guessing your having an awsome time at Deerfields now
Me myself is holding the spirit alive with polyphonia and kraft here in belgium tonight... We will all meet in meditation           http://www.myspace.com/fragletrollet
http://www.myspace.com/unknowncausesound
http://www.fragletrollet.com/
.:DRAGON:.
Dragon

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 17, 2008 03:14
.. tell polyphonia congradulations on completing his new album !! we can't wait to hear it !

I hope you guys have a great weekend !
          New Album : Spirals of Time : Now Available !
www.nodatagency.com/artists/dragon/
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 19, 2008 19:57
Reviews??reviews reviews..!
???
vaxination

Posted : May 19, 2008 21:23
I figure reviews will come after they have slept for 48 hours. lol. gil exhausted us when he came, I'm sure its the same there!

I hope the party went well guys = ]
trancetraveler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 19, 2008 21:58
photos??? anyone???

That was the best time I've had in YEARS. Thank you!!!!

Wow.

Tena
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 19, 2008 22:37
joel and I didn't get there til 7am sunday, but a great vibe was still glowin' strong from the weekend!

i had heard once we got there that gil was "taking it easy," but it seemed to me like he was just playing more varied music than I'd normally expect. sounding good!

now if i can just convince kri, fuzzi, and everyone to put our reuni-kapow-wow mainstage in the same spot... why didnt we think of that before? that totally turns the "football field" into a balanced, left/right symmetrical dancefloor of a perfect size!
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 20, 2008 03:43
dammmn ! missed it..!
nadzinka

Posted : May 20, 2008 18:50
there are no words to describe such experience, and I just want to thank organizers once again for brining Gil to east coast and cheers to all the beautiful people that I met there.
there should be pics ans vids on Gil's website soon as always.
          >>>Are you present now?
aastral

Posted : May 21, 2008 02:53
WOW!
IS this my life really? I am speechless and in complete awe after this weekend! Gil and Arianne really had the vibe going and yes Alex the dancefloor configuration was absolutely correct! The sacred geometry of that placement sent the energy through the universe and back again! How can anyone even begin to say thank you enough to the people who show up and make their dreams come true. For many many years I have wanted to see a Gil gathering happen at Deerfields that had the vibe of this one and though we have had great gatherings in the past I must say that this was was beyond anything I could have imagined all by my lonesome..... The tracks were impeccable, and thanks to one of Gils dear friends from back in the day we were gifted with the idea to rotate the dancefloor. Thank you Alon!!
I may be a bit bruised and worn out but I feel like I will be glowing from the inside out for months to come!!

Thank You again everyone for showing up and dancing with us!

Also I would like to get in touch with the people who came in the RV! If you know who I am talking about please PM me!

See You at WORLD BRIDGE 3!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Goa Gil & Ariane! May 2008 Asheville, NC ...Mantra of Bliss!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance