First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa - 2007/08/09/10/11/12/13/14

cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 16, 2007 16:20
ahaa younger brother from another mother in goa... this is gonna killer.           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 18, 2007 21:10
Ok then ppls Goa it i on the 26th Dec 2007 to 11 Jan 2008 ,.....parties or no parties ....it is still the best place to freak out safely ....i was being stared at in Nepal ( maybe im Good Looking ) ...nobody does that to me in Goa coz they all know im Trippppinnn ...Boom Shankar !!!
          Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 19, 2007 08:41
maybe maybe           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 19, 2007 17:17
hmm seasons picking up it seems ppl keep posting the scn thr on and off..!
good luck to all visiting recently ..!
have a gala of a time n be safe ..!
BOOM..!
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 19, 2007 19:47
Can't wait to get away from this room, this computer and into the fuckin' jungle !!!

It's so much better getting lost in Goa !

" All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
brainstropsis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 04:11
just chill on the vibe dudes, if u know goa , u know how things work out, then why all this crap, just dont post ne party info on this site. be ware
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 07:16
Just got back from Goa. What a nice trip it has been. Didn't look around for parties to much..went to Curlies a few days ago..caught Nigel playing there.

Went to 9 bar twice..was alright there as well. Got checked by the cops 4 times in one day :| Weird shit..no hassles there though.
Ricket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 12:45
Jusz got back from goa.....
a week of madness!!! looks freakin beautiful..... no shortness of music....
9Bar n primrose were full power......
heard a crazy greek DJ names andrae play sum wicked music... then it was nirmal the next day *yawn*..... then the main professor Theo who ripped da floor at 9bar n then at primrose da same day.... n da next nyte was dark elf.... fyckin insane stuff goin on ...... ther was also a party at curlies but wasnt ther wfor long as music wuz not 2 my taste .... but yeah cops are on da lookout n are stoppin every fuckin person in da nyte.. from baga to anjuna to vagathor.. be careful... jusz carry a lisence n ull be safe.. or take da cop free routes .....
hope every1 has a killer tyme as i did.... this is da perfect nyme to go to goa b4 da new year kix in

Boom

Ricket
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 16:39
I am loving it... I wonder if the cops will be around on New Year's Eve checking for licenses or whatever they are searching for, while thousands of party boppers cruise along the roads connecting Anjuna, Vagator, Baga and Calangute... !!! Listen to all the hype and move along with on open mind and fearlessness !!! You are not what they are looking for, unless you think so...

Insane times ahead ! ahoY !
          " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
ecsangel

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 20:00
Quote:

On 2007-11-19 17:17, MorNinG MaGiC wrote:
hmm seasons picking up it seems ppl keep posting the scn thr on and off..!
good luck to all visiting recently ..!
have a gala of a time n be safe ..!
BOOM..!

Being safe is the issue baba!Keep the posts coming....           !!!!Live life ecstasy size!!!!
I have gone out to look for myself,
If i should come back while I am gone,
Please hold me till I return.
ecsangel

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 20:04
Quote:

On 2007-10-16 11:09, joshua666daniel wrote:
The season kicks off.

Sure it has! Though getting all dissapointing news. Hill-top might not happen!           !!!!Live life ecstasy size!!!!
I have gone out to look for myself,
If i should come back while I am gone,
Please hold me till I return.
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 22:15
Quote:

On 2007-11-20 04:11, brainstropsis wrote:
just chill on the vibe dudes, if u know goa , u know how things work out, then why all this crap, just dont post ne party info on this site. be ware

Ok ppl if someone says chill means chill ...a good way of posting shall be letting ppl know that all is the way its supposed to be in place of details           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
cosmickarma

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 06:12
lol, was looking for the party in the mountains and stumbled onto the forum here... its open... excuse my ignorance.. but im so happy that its back... Big Hi to all fellow ravers...
Was in goa beginning of Nov... things had already picked up by then.. 9 bar and curlies were on.. yes cacofonix.. hilltops on this year... paid tribute there..
Indiandawg

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 09:30
this is very nice to hear thers not shortness of music...!!
i'll be leavin on 29th nov for goa but i wanna know hows the scene @ arambol?
Munk|E
Munk E

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 22:27
just got back scene is bulding but not to many parties but starting soon !! paradiso has become and disco heheheheh !!!! no trance hip hop and house !!! neways primrose party was cool sna 9 bar forever rocks !!! dec few parties happening !! see u there BoooM

Trance Forum  Forum  India - Goa - 2007/08/09/10/11/12/13/14
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance