Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GMS@Avalon NY - Saturday November 19, 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS@Avalon NY - Saturday November 19, 2005

CoastIICoastPresents

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 02:45
Coast II Coast Entertainment presents:
DIMENSION SERIES
Featuring....
G M S

Supported by:
R-Jay & Elnadiv

With 7 hit albums in their repertoire and releases on over 150 major label Trance Compilations, Growing Mad Scientists (G.M.S) continue pushing sonic boundaries across the global dance community.

Advance ticketing: go to http://www.nextticketing.com or http://www.wanttickets.com

Date: Saturday November 19, 2005
Venue: Avalon, 47 W 20th Street @ 6th Ave

Special Offer: You will receive $5.00 off the ticket price, when you email your rsvp to rsvp@artistbookings.com (only one discount per ticket, will apply)
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 03:09
Brings tears to my eyes
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 03:24
Im not suprised. Anyways good luck to the GMS guys.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
LUNATIC BROTHERS

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 16:53
fuuuuck AVALON. GMS we think we gona see you next time diferent parti(psi parti)not AVALON but you gona see.And for supporters stop destroin psy sine in N.Y syport you oun selfish.Hev a nise flight.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 20:40
This Coast II Coast parties aren't for trancers, even though they bring trance artysts here, still they're not for us. If you go to any C II C party, you'll see what it is all about, you'll feel out of place and leave in disgust.
Why would any trance artyst agree to work with this totally comercial, non trance organization, that throws parties where no trancers come to dance?           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 21:12
Yes, totally true. The trance artists play some kind of main stream trance/house/mix so that the crowd who normally hangs out at these clubs stays happy. As a psytrance lover you leave the place totally unsatisfied and start to question your favorite artists, do they still love the music or trying to gather as many idiots as possible who have no clue about trance but get a fat check afterwards. For me its like prostitution.
Isn't there anything we can do ....? We who love psytrance will see our favorite artisis show up and accomodate a bunch of meatheads and idiots who HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE f**K IS GOING ON....
VERY SAD ABOUT THE DOWNFALL OF TRANCE .
But thank God we still have a few organizers with the a true heart for trance like TDC !!

Maybe if all of us, trancers of the North East can start a petition and if we have a few hundred/thousand peeps who beg the artists not to play in any mainstream club anymore for any money grabbing organiser, maybe they will listen and feel pity and come and play for us at other locations the ones who support them and love them the most .....
CHIKLES VALEDOR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 23:10
i have a big question!!!!! why avalon? why????? i will buy a big house to have trance parties just for real trance people ... our next party is coming i guarantee you guys will be killer one!!! ... dont forget smile and be happy life is beautiful
bawa

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 01:19
hahaha
ichirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 02:24
@spacemonkee

Well said! I'll definitely sign.
BrianH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 23:09
For every artist that sells out, it opens up room for a new artist to move in and take their bookings. You just have to let go of your favorite arists sometimes and find someone else to fill in their place. When it comes to parties, I have come to focus on supporting promoters that provide quality music and not worry so much who the artists are.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GMS@Avalon NY - Saturday November 19, 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance