Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - GMS & AMIGOS (2000)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GMS & AMIGOS (2000)

___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 13, 2001 16:18:19
Hey, GET THIS ONE!

It is very very veryy psychedelic

A festival of psychedlic strings and space effects.

very good production, each track is max 6:40 seconds (9 trax) so it doesn't get boring.

Great sounds.

get it.
___medirium
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 8, 2001 20:47:28
...ouuu yess...ass-kicking G.M.S...yes, it is really psychedelic, but 4 me nearly impossible to sit with closed eyes and "space".---> i ve 2 move...

nothing more 2 write, if you like G.M.S., buy it !!

(if you don t know (;-)): http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/170/growling_mad_scientists.html)

...enjoy...
___mushymerlin
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 15, 2001 01:08:51
YEAH! these guys sure know how to twist those sounds. Definately some of the best full on producers out there. Not really good for sitting at home and listening to but put it on at a party and watch as people get ripped to peices.
___Auspexx
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 20, 2001 10:46:50
sorry, but I feel that although GMS has strong kick/basline and a powerful drive, how long can you listen to the same distorted sounds, kick, structure, breakes etc'?
As for psychodelic? I find other stuff to match with this definition, although like everythnig in life it totaly depends on your point of view.

I just had enough of the hearing the same thing over and over, and honestly I look forward to hear their club-trance project Zorba more than GMS.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - GMS & AMIGOS (2000)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance