Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Glade 2006
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Glade 2006

zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:17
This was our third of three - it's grown a bit was still excellent. Fantastic people, good music & sound systems ans glorius weather - thanks to all involved!

Music highlight - it was all good but Headroom's Glade debut was the best

Only comment really is the water system needs a pump, it got a bit hectic for those who could not stockpile water.

AvS

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 23, 2006 17:31
Was my second time at The Glade. Definetly more people than last year wich was fine. So many nice people!
Generally nice sound but some of the tents wernt so good IMO. I didnt feel like listening to Prometheous because of crap sound! Not his fault.
I think ID Spiral was alot more interresting music wise last year. This year every time i was there they played the same mellow minimalistic boring stuff. Fantastic chai and decor though!

Tristan and Koxbox where the best i saw this year. Juno Reactor really disapointed me but that's properbly because i expected something different than what they did. I felt like being at a rock concert instead of trance party but then again i only saw the first half hour; maybe something happened later on...? Not so good sound again. Very dark and rumbling imo.

Fantastic lights! I really loved the swirling spots on the trees. Very trippy.

Overall a very pleasent, kick ass festival just like last year. I'm definetly going next year.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Glade 2006

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance