Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - GFST label party moscow, adrenalin, february 2006 (russian)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GFST label party moscow, adrenalin, february 2006 (russian)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 8, 2006 15:15
adrenalin, february 2006

hi! you can read 2 reviews of the subject. author of first of them is last.fm user 2Mio. the second one is mine. that was real top event from all points.
please check this link to read (sorry but only in russian): http://www.last.fm/user/2Mio/journal/2006/02/6/71783/           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
magic sound factory

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 15:44
thank u Voice..
very interesting stories...
i really felt an information thirst about
this party))
for my opinion this place is not proper for such masses of ppl..
(i mean the entrance).
as u said it would be much more better, if the party was an open air...totally agree with u on this point))
i was in St. Pet. this summer and heard them on the "fort dane party"))
in my mind such projects are best to play only in open stages on big fests)) but not in adrenalin)
realy glad for your good feelings about party, this is the most important thing)))))
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 17:49
thanks a lot for your responce. yes, all the psy-trance is much better when you expirience it at openair, friendly weather etc. it is first of all expirience of true freindly and positive atmosphere and in this case good environment is surely the most interested and wanted feature. police units and security raws at the entrance can kill even the great music performance. about it you can read another story from the participant of this party here: http://feeless.com.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=450 (only in russian also sorry)

the guy from spb wrote this - very professional cincere and clear review. interesting to read. eleventh answer on a first page of thread.

Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - GFST label party moscow, adrenalin, february 2006 (russian)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance