Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Gel-Sol - Unifactor {Upstairs Recordings 2007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Gel-Sol - Unifactor {Upstairs Recordings 2007)

psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 12:55

Gel-Sol is Seattle based producer/musician Andrew Reichel, whose dichotomous sound spans from ambient soundscapes to complex, rhythmic electronica, creating a dynamic psychedelic universe with heavy emphasis on improvisation. Influences range from 70s prog and kraut rock to electronic and psychedelic. In 2004, Gel-Sol released the critically-acclaimed Gel-Sol 1104 (aka Music Made For You... And By You, I Mean Me.) on the UK's cult ambient label Em:t Records. 'Unifactor', the follow-up album, [and first Gel-Sol album to be released on Upstairs Recordings] continues the tradition of his unique, amorphous sound collages. Often compared to the Orb and Future Sound of London we're sure you'll agree that the Gel-Sol sound is all its own.

1. Gel-Sol - Open Her
2. Gel-Sol - Brontosaur Yu
3. Gel-Sol - Propulsion
4. Gel-Sol - On A Clear Night You Can See The Answer
5. Gel-Sol - Slowjob
6. Gel-Sol - Cool Sweet Awesome Yay
7. Gel-Sol - 3c273
8. Gel-Sol - Mother Never Known
9. Gel-Sol - Ohne Schläge
10.Gel-Sol - Sayin Goodbye Is Never Easy
11.Gel-Sol - Unifactor

http://www.upstairsrecordings.com/releases.html

Highly Recommended !

Some of the most amazing stuff i have heard lately,this is just superb !
Great sounds,unique and fresh musical output....very organic.

This is a Treat.

* I said "mom mom, I have found my spiritual enlightenment" and she said" there's another thing you have to find: A JOB" :>*
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 14:01
Very good stuff, out of the box, any box. Definitely worth checking out.           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

klaxer
Koan / Vacuum Stalkers

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 15:12
Amazing stuff in best traditions isnspired by Alex Paterson
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 20, 2007 07:22
it's diff. really diff.
will have to let it grow to give a better review.           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 25, 2007 12:56
after listening to it serval times over, i have to say it's really an wonderful album
for sure 1 of my fav. from this year

p.s. it jus reminds me og Jaia - Fiction           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Gel-Sol - Unifactor {Upstairs Recordings 2007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance