Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - GAUDI - Bass, Sweat & Tears" (Interchill Records)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAUDI - Bass, Sweat & Tears" (Interchill Records)

future music institute

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 04:55
.....this album really explores the future of music production!... Top quality mix of organic elements & electronica.
In this album, Gaudi recorded 42 musicians from around the world and added the right "dosage" of psychedelia.
This is a fantastic concept album.

Future Music Institute
rox lox

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 11, 2004 21:03
I definitely agree, it is superb!

rox
max cliMax

Posted : Jan 3, 2005 19:24
a beautiful and fresh concept album! You must have it.
Peace+Love
Wizdumb
Tripinstumble

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 04:14
Agreed, i listing to this one alot, even orderd a few to get on the shelves here in New Zealand. )

Very nice concept album, Great Title, superb production.

A must have
itamar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 23:39
bought the album a few months ago..Amazing album,great sounds...highly recommended
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 23:44
London based music producer and artist. Gaudi's eclectic style and versatility has kept him at the forefront of his field throughout a notable and prolific career. His music, which is an organic fusion of dub, world and nu-beat, is in production, on the playlists and regularly being performed live in the UK and internationally. He has been stretching the boundaries of music since the start of his career in the early eighties. From a very early age however, Italian born Gaudi cultivated his obsession with music by constantly searching for and experimenting with new forms of sounds and grooves. After 3 and half years of recording and travelling , 2004 finally saw the completion of Gaudi’s fifth solo album “Bass, sweat & tears”, release then worldwide by Interchill Records
http://www.gaudimusic.com

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
lazy_i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 16:57
definitely one of my favorite cds still, great vibes and the bass really guides you throughout the album... quite experimental but also very easy to get into. lots of musicians involved and different styles mixed in.
Tribal Joe

Posted : May 20, 2005 16:35
This guy has blown me away and in fact inspired me and a group of others to hold an event here in Brixton London in aid of the Kalahari Bushmen, he will be doing a two hour live set with a singer he's been working with, looking forward to seeing this guy in action again, get in touch with me if you want further info. joe_duncan_uk@yahoo.com, respect.
Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - GAUDI - Bass, Sweat & Tears" (Interchill Records)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance