Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Gargola Project - i´m going insane and... (full 320kb track)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Gargola Project - i´m going insane and... (full 320kb track)

Gargola Project

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 23:22
hi all.

this is one of our tracks.. its not well finished but i think its ok for a preview, its dark but maybe not too dark... id love to get some feedback and advices about mix, effects, eq, sound, etc....

thanks in advance and i hope u enjoy
Gargola Project

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 23:23
http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0J5WDIB60NG2S0DKS0W88ARE96
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 12, 2005 00:50
Its not my way of music, but i listen here lot of work and power...Dark insane music.

Those fx are crazy, i like the sinths, i cant talk about the mix cause iam listening in crap monitors, but in overall i like it.

You are from where?
Are you making live?

Ps: if you want take a listen here and leave your comment too: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/64451/forum/26

Boombolééééé
Gargola Project

Posted : Jun 14, 2005 05:12
hey kiko thanx for replying

its good to read that u liked the track, im from mexico by the way, and ive been making music since about 1 year.

Need more comments please, if someone else download the track please leave a comment. id like to get replies from established artist u know what i mean

see u soon
toxor

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 12:22
Quote:

On 2005-06-11 23:22, Gargola Project wrote:
hi all.

this is one of our tracks.. its not well finished but i think its ok for a preview, its dark but maybe not too dark... id love to get some feedback and advices about mix, effects, eq, sound, etc....

thanks in advance and i hope u enjoy

the first thing I notice is that the base sounds like its broken.....try tho lower the freqency and boost it with a compressor, and some eq? maybe...nice fxleads by the way.....sounds really insane.....good work!

....det gar aallddrriigg....
Gargola Project

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 21:51
thanx for ur comments toxor, ill keep that in mind for the next changes on the track
and yeah im going insane

ps: common guys! i need more comments, critics, advices, etc. please

tsab/psynorama

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 07:50
crazy man, i like it, the thing about the kick and the bassline, u cant really feel the kick, i might b wrong but i cant really feel it, it might b the bassline blockin it or the kick bein not so strong, so just try to use some compression on the kick or level the bassline and kick so they would sound equal and not killed, the bassline is kool i like it but still do wat toxor has advised, by the end its gonna sound really good, so ok good luck,

cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Gargola Project - i´m going insane and... (full 320kb track)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance