Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Ganga - Don't Wake Me Up [Flinc Music] - 2007
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ganga - Don't Wake Me Up [Flinc Music] - 2007

Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 20, 2007 20:08
" 'Don’t wake me up’ is the stunning second album from Danish producer Ganga who is taking the downbeat/lounge/chillout scene by storm. You will already find many of his tracks included on world-renowned compilations such as ‘Buddha Bar 6’, ‘Real Ibiza 7’, ‘Café Mambo’, ‘Hed Kandi – Serve Chilled’ and ‘The Sunset Lounge’ …to name but a few! Ganga aka Christian Ronn started playing the guitar and piano and writing songs at an early age before going on to study literature at university. His writing skills saw him have a collection of poems published before he turned his sights back onto his first love, music. After a further 6 years of study, he graduated from the Royal Danish Academy of Music where he excelled in improvisation. Naturally, this lead to him composing and producing his own tracks, which were quickly snapped up for use in films and television. Despite coming from a classical background, Christian was heavily influenced by the electronic scene of the early 90’s and a passion for ethnic music. His incessant thirst for knowledge even attracted him to study instruments such as the sitar and the tingklik! In Ganga, he seems to have merged all his creative talents as his blend of electronic sounds, Balearic guitars, Asian infused strings and sensual vocals, truly feels like poetry to your ears. ‘Don’t wake me up’ is the follow up to an astonishing first album and encapsulates everything that Ganga stands for…peace and tranquillity, blended with a natural and effortless beauty that will set the perfect tone for the summer months to come. Just close your eyes and let Ganga take you on a journey of cool vibes that will infuse your spirit and energise your soul."

Samples:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6778

Didn't hear this myself. Was wondering if anyone here did and has a review on it...

nJoy!
          To Infinity And Beyond!
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Oct 20, 2007 23:19
This CD is very good, dont miss it!!!           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Ganga - Don't Wake Me Up [Flinc Music] - 2007

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance