Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2008 - June 19th to June 22nd, 2008, Four Quarters, Central PA, USA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2008 - June 19th to June 22nd, 2008, Four Quarters, Central PA, USA

Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Apr 3, 2008 15:32
I still think we need a Midwest Great Space Coaster           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 3, 2008 17:17
Gone be there for sure...
for sure for sure..
cant wait...!!!!

Boom for Ohio!
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Apr 3, 2008 21:54
my absolute favorite thing about this fest is that people dont give up either that or the dancefloor Is constantly evolving last year the last wave of tunes went for about 20 hours i think give or take. The dancefloor was still movin. A majority of other places in the countyr everyone is too hot too tired or too distracted to keep it going but not at gaian mind be prepared to keep going till you cant and then take a nap and keep going and then while you are leaving youll be tapping your feet on the floor and wanting more. The sound level is great for me its plenty of volume to get in the zone but you can stand back and have a conversation too which is extremely important. the music and dancing will be great but the connections you will make with others at this festival will become extremely valuable to you even if you arent able to see those people again for another year. putting aside the one on one connections you make, there are times when you just glance over to a complete stranger on the dancefloor and theres this shared look like you both know exactly how the other one feels and you may never even talk to this person ever. To me it feels as if the gmsf has its own time system when you enter four quarters time starts and then stops when you leave then next year no time has passed untill you enter again. Its definately its own world oozing with positive energy.

:chuck:
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Apr 3, 2008 23:14
^^^
You should start writing books Chuk           http://www.chillumafia.com
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 4, 2008 00:35
Quote:

On 2008-04-03 23:14, damon wrote:
^^^
You should start writing books Chuk

and indenting more

(still love your posts though chuck )
psymonk

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 4, 2008 01:10
it's alive!!! it's alive!!!
can't wait. wow! can't wait!
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Apr 4, 2008 01:51
Ha. Ha.
Yes, I must work on the previously metioned grammatical handicaps. I have recently begun to embrace the power of the period. My next conquest will be capitolization coupled with a spell checking program functionality study. I will then work on paragraphs as well as format.

...or maybe ill jsut take a nap and dream that im getting chased by the grammar hammer tryin to strike me down for making light of its culture and heritage.

:hcuck:
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Apr 4, 2008 01:54
Wall of text + crazy avatar = feels like tripping while reading           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 4, 2008 02:44
Quote:

On 2008-04-03 23:14, damon wrote:
^^^
You should start writing books Chuk

I'm serious.           http://www.chillumafia.com
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Apr 5, 2008 03:02
too busy writing music maybe i should write audio books (not books about audio. I have no idea what im doing)

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 5, 2008 10:19
Quote:
\
On 2008-04-05 03:02, FaceHead wrote:
too busy writing music maybe i should write audio books (not books about audio. I have no idea what im doing)

Just try to describe what's happening inside your brain AFTER each stop in your life time trsvel?           http://www.chillumafia.com
SineTerra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 8, 2008 08:18
The main floor lineup is pretty disappointing this year. Who is going to play at night and into early morning? "Dark" and psytech could be better represented. Digitalist is good, but not great. Doubt this will be worth a flight.

Ultimae lineup in chill is nice, but the area is so dead at night, mainly because it is just too cold and damp with no place to relax. Any other place on the property where it could be set up? Enough firewood to go through the night would be good, as well as a covered area to relax.
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 8, 2008 13:05
The full-on/prog lineup is awesome and well represented, but I too feel like the nighttime lineup is lacking on the international side, with one international nighttime artist for 3 nights of music (which is great btw thanks! eheh). BUT! I have faith in our future national/regional nighttime line-up and maybe, we can hope, we'll have some nice suprises there. I have faith that Eg-bot and Lauryn will probably be representing and playing some good nighttime music like they have the past few years. Last year we got a nice oozing suprise with Primordial Ooze play a live, which is always great.

But on top of all of that, the atmosphere at GMSF is one of the most amazing I've witnessed and the energy level at the festival supasses any lineup there is or will be, and GMSF is worth a flight from anywhere hehe! You will see some familiar faces and meet some new wonderful people.

Also, I know you can usually rent a little hubcap thingy to make a fire, and I'm assuming they have firewood to go along with it I think. Personally, I like camping near the chill area because it makes me feel like I have my own (as I like to call it) God-psy-surround-sound, with great chillout music filling my ears with yummy-relaxing-psychedelic-goodness from all directions. You can also camp up by the mainfloor, and several areas along the river/road area.

Hope this helps for some motivation!
pH_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 8, 2008 21:42
echoing the above two, lots of fullon/prog. not my cup of tea, i'll decide when the complete lineup is out
NebulaRising

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 9, 2008 04:53
Sweet!! I'm for sure going. I've been wanting to see the Ultimae crew for quite some time. It will be worth the trip just for that.

AES DANA, SOLAR FIELDS and H.U.V.A. NETWORK

Chilz...

Neb
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2008 - June 19th to June 22nd, 2008, Four Quarters, Central PA, USA
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance