1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2007

aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 06:19
yay..i AM REALLY HOPING TO BE THERE THIS YEAR...IT WAS PAINFUL TO MISS LAST YEAR ...BEEN THERE EVERY OTHER UEAR AND THIS PARTY REALLY HAS IT GOING ON!!!!!
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 15:19
Quote:

On 2007-02-01 04:21, damon wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-02-01 04:00, nod wrote:

planning on it - think i'll be taking my roommate to his first outdoor trance fest outside of asheville

Keep me updated please. I'd like to have at elast one friendly face on site in case we decide to go

This place is loaded with friendly faces.

:chuk:
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 16:25
Quote:

On 2007-02-01 15:19, FaceHead wrote:

This place is loaded with friendly faces.

I know

I'm flirting with Don           http://www.chillumafia.com
dj Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 20:04
I would really like to see some of the "harder" acts come through this year ... at least for the night time spots... and by harder I don't mean "darker" since what most people call 'dark' isn't dark ... it just really deep and driving ..

Guinea Pigs, Atriohm, Penta, Parus, Arahat, Mubali, and even Ghreg on Earth .. ( hahaa ... ok so he's a little on the 'dark' side, but DAMN it's good production ! )

just a thought ....

cheers,
d.

http://www.glowing-dragon.com http://www.touchsamadhi.com http://www.myspace.com/glowingdragon http://www.myspace.com/djdragon604
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 2, 2007 20:21
Hey Dragon, why not put yourself on that playlist I think there are many who would like 2 C U play at GM this year. I'm down for dragon in the morning, go for it, man!
anya

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 4, 2007 23:50
oh! what should i do to get there???
hmmm may be just "DO IT!" LOL
hope i'll be there:)
peace and love
Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 04:52
ooooohhhh FUCK YA
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 06:10
@Dragon

I'm with you on this subject! There is no shortage of great hypnotic-driving producers - My fav. 3 would be Orestis, JellyHeadz/The Many Faces and Galaxy Madness

Candace

Posted : Feb 28, 2007 07:06
Quote:

On 2007-02-02 20:21, NeuroNympho wrote:
Hey Dragon, why not put yourself on that playlist I think there are many who would like 2 C U play at GM this year. I'm down for dragon in the morning, go for it, man!

I second that!

Candace

Posted : Feb 28, 2007 07:08
Quote:

On 2007-02-01 20:04, dj Dragon wrote:
I would really like to see some of the "harder" acts come through this year ... at least for the night time spots... and by harder I don't mean "darker" since what most people call 'dark' isn't dark ... it just really deep and driving ..

Guinea Pigs, Atriohm, Penta, Parus, Arahat, Mubali, and even Ghreg on Earth .. ( hahaa ... ok so he's a little on the 'dark' side, but DAMN it's good production ! )

just a thought ....

cheers,
d.

Ohhhh yeah, I second that too!
SineTerra

Posted : Feb 28, 2007 23:38
Since coming to Gaian Mind '06, I was fortunate enough to visit a few festivals around the world. Gaian Mind, while nice, compared poorly with other events in terms of logistics. Most other psy festivals are "leave-no-trace", but the interpretation of the term was different; there it meant:
- Frequent and frequently emptied garbage receptacles (organized by the festival or venue),
- Clean, looked after toilets with toilet paper and hand sanitizer,
- Ample supply or filtered potable water (reduces waste of plastic bottles), and
- On site sorting of recyclables.

Also the choice and quality of food was quite a bit better elsewhere, even in the so called third world countries.

Gaian Mind is one of the more expensive festivals (in terms of the entry fee) around the world. It is understandable if you can't compete with Europe for talent (another post on that), but at least the logistics should justify the higher fee that we have to bear here.

Thanks.

P.S. Also, the trees provide plenty of shade, but alone are inadequate in sheltering from rain.
SineTerra

Posted : Feb 28, 2007 23:54
I would imagine that picking the right lineup and its order is an act of fine balance requiring impeccable taste. Gaian Mind '06 was somewhat of a disappointing departure from that of '05.

Friday night was musically dissatisfying with an unjustifiably weak lineup. There are plenty of local acts who can put on a pumping show. Shane Gobi was a savior. Saturday night was helped by the headliners, but Emok took it in the progressive direction a bit early in the night. Please consult lineups and timing for Boom Festival for near perfect night-morning progression.

Minor gripes aside, I am still coming to GMSF '07, that is if Witchdota's Gemini leaves me in good health.

Peace
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 1, 2007 02:44
didn't emok play in the morning on sunday? I remember it being daylight...
SineTerra

Posted : Mar 2, 2007 07:01
Quote:

On 2007-03-01 02:44, Skeeve wrote:
didn't emok play in the morning on sunday? I remember it being daylight...

Yes, he started while it was dark and into the sunrise. Saturday night, Sunday morning--semantics.
BrianH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 2, 2007 20:36
please bring back deviant species!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance