Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND PHILLY - Friday, September 22nd, 2006, Philadelphia
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND PHILLY - Friday, September 22nd, 2006, Philadelphia

EG-BOT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 14:10
GAIAN MIND PHILLY - Friday, September 22nd, 2006, Philadelphia

GAIAN MIND PHILLY

Philadelphia’s Premier Psytrance Party!

Resident DJ:

MESCALINIUM (Gaian Mind/PSI - Philadelphia)
Mastermind behind the legendary Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative (PSI) and a DJ of unmatched skill, Pat has rocked crowds up and down the East Coast with both full-on and progressive psychedelic sounds. Coming of age in Philly and currently based in Brooklyn, Pat is a true trance veteran with an ear for tunes that clean one’s head and compel the body to dance. Smooth yet crunchy, raw yet refined, psychedelicious and immensely satisfying. The Sound of the Philly Underground!

Plus Resident DJ:

EG~BOT (Gaian Mind/PSI - Philadelphia)

Downtempo Lounge with:

DEET (Gaian Mind - Philadelphia)

PANGEA (Camp David - Philadelphia)

Deco: GAIAN MIND

Friday, September 22nd, 2006
9pm - 2am

$7 cover ($5 before 11pm)
21+ w/ ID

Ulana’s
Bainbridge Street & Second Street, Philadelphia, PA, USA
(one block south of South Street)

Gaian Mind Philly - second and fourth Friday of every month!

http://gaian-mind.com/?p=205
           www.peakrec.com
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 20:03
yes, gaian mind has gone bi... bi-monthly that is!

looking forward to kicking things off in style... will be a homecoming of sorts since i just moved back to philly after 6 years up in NYC.

orbicles

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 20:55
since bi-monthly sounds kind of confusing, I'll phrase it this way....

It is now every 2nd and 4th friday

See you there!

Eg-Bot and Fractal Phono had a full dance floor last week, and early too. I've never seen so many people dancing before 11:00, keep it up, it does open at 9, and why not have more time to dance since it has to end at 2!?
BrianH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 16, 2006 05:35
whoa, every two weeks? congrats guys! btw that is bi-weekly, bi-monthly is once every two months. I was wondering why you said that with such enthusiasm, hehe.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 18, 2006 21:32
Quote:

On 2006-09-16 05:35, BrianH wrote:
whoa, every two weeks? congrats guys! btw that is bi-weekly, bi-monthly is once every two months. I was wondering why you said that with such enthusiasm, hehe.

haha, that's funny, although actually bimonthly can mean twice a month or once every two months (yay ambiguity! ).

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bimonthly&x=0&y=0

biweekly isn't entirely accurate either, since it's the 2nd and 4th fridays of the calendar month, there are times when 3 weeks would pass in between a party.

i suppose "semimonthly" would be the most accurate, but that makes it sound like half a party, hehe. guess "Gaian Mind Philly - every 2nd and 4th Fridays" will have to suffice
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 18, 2006 21:36
mince, mince, mince y'all are accurate! i think my journey pulls me out of philly just before this shindig. have a rAgerrrr trance dance people!
jairam

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 21:02
Is anyone from the Philly area going to the festival in Asheville this weekend? I would love to go but need to carpool with someone. I live in Phoenixville but can meet someone even as far south ad DC if need be. I don't have a car to drive to NC and flying is way to expensive into Asheville.

I have all the camping gear and can pay…Email me at motherdeep [at] gmail [dot] com.

namaste!

Justin
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 06:17
omg. one more reason why I can't wait till I move to NYC           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 07:51
okay, i can't resist! postponing the flight out one more weekend of hedonistic debauchery in philly. xoxo!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND PHILLY - Friday, September 22nd, 2006, Philadelphia

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance