Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, November 11th, 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, November 11th, 2005

EG-BOT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 05:53
GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, November 11th, 2005, Philadelphia
GAIAN MIND MONTHLY @ ULANA’S
Philadelphia’s Premier Psy-Trance Party!

Special Guest DJ:

FRIA (Tantrumm Records - NYC/India)
Fria is a veteran of the Indian Psy-Trance scene and long time collector of psychedelic music. Partying hard, mobilizing parties, helping decorate parties and eventually DJing at parties in Goa and in Bombay. She came to NY three years ago and was under the radar for a while, but now is back in action, having played a couple of gigs in NY this year. She enjoys playing a variety of styles but her specialty is dark, deep and rich Psychedelic Trance!
Label DJ and one of the label managers of Tantrumm Records. Tantrumm Records is a new Psy-Trance music label that is in the stages of compiling its first CD. Consisting of a close-knit family of various artists from all around the world working together to further psychedelia and good energy. We believe that music is another state of meditation… and so we endeavor to bring people one-step closer to enlightenment. Tantrumm was born out of nothing but love, respect and much admiration for the global psychedelic scene and this our way of giving back to the psychedelic community what they have given to us… years and years of happiness and fun.

w/ Resident DJ:

BOIPEBA (Gaian Mind - Philadelphia/Israel)

Downtempo Lounge with:

Tritton (Philadelphia)

TBA

Friday, November 11th, 2005
9pm - 2am

$7 cover ($5 before 11pm)
21+ w/ ID

Ulana’s
Bainbridge Street & Second Street, Philadelphia, PA, USA
(one block south of South Street)
           www.peakrec.com
Nuns

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 21:01
this event should be awesome, looking forward to it!
          In Zen We Trust!
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 21:12
yeah, fria's been treating us to some really dark twisted sets up here in nyc.

i'm sure it'll go over well with all the philly heads           PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
ichirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 21:34
Lovely choice...
Philly, be prepare yourself! Fria sure will treat you with her mind-bending another-state-of-consciousness set!!! I'll definitely try to come down to feel the psychedelia that she's gonna create.
Go Fria go!
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 23:03
oooooh... looks like ulana's will be full this weekend... looking forward to this...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 00:13
Fria sent me into a deep trance with SERIOUS nighttime music at the last TDC party. get your dancing shoes on kids           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 18:08
and let's not forget our boy Eitan, he can tear it up with the best of 'em. his set in the barrens this summer has since become the stuff of legend...
narottam

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 20:29
I hope to be coming from NYC. Taking the chinatown bus from NY to Philly around 630 pm ,7 pm or 730 pm - buses go every half hour st this time. All it costs is 12 bucks!
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Nov 12, 2005 19:22
boom GM family!
this looks like a great night...
fria and eitan! what a combo. better buy some insurance.           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
narottam

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 12, 2005 20:22
I am so deeply grateful to Eitan and Fria and all the people involvd in this truly sacred event. Just when you think you've had the time of your life - along came Fria and Boom! She totally took me apart and reconstructed me in one night of a magical and truly psychedelic music experience!
Eitan - In the small time I have known you and heard you - My appreciation for you grows and grows

Namaste to the new shamans of the 21st century!
Eitonin
Eitonin

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 03:42
It was great to see you, Narottam. Thanks for coming out and partying.

Thanks to everyone who came and danced and helped make it a good party.

And extra special thanks to Fria for the truly psychedelic soundscape.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, November 11th, 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance