Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - funny nicknames :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

funny nicknames :)

cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  1955
Posted : Apr 28, 2007 11:43
ratamahata with a flouro stick ....something like tat           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posts :  5057
Posted : Apr 29, 2007 18:50
taruntehiliani is actully quite a raver           missing plug-in
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posts :  6874
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 08:33
Quote:

On 2007-04-28 09:55, mk47 wrote:
14 year old e-tard .. lol .. wr is that guy now ? miss his inputs in the equipment section




banned           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  1955
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 11:29
adi "panda"           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
floatyhippyflower


Started Topics :  5
Posts :  538
Posted : May 8, 2007 13:10
Quote:

On 2007-04-26 10:07, spytooned psytones wrote:

Weird guy in a pink hat




This is one of my favourites too. Brilliant!

Kakoajalakwoolkloo (or whatever it is) always raises a smile!

I'm also rather partial to the nickname Justin Chaos, because it's really quite a bad "daddy joke"-style pun when you think about it, but still manages to look cool on-screen and sound funny when you say it out loud.



Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : May 8, 2007 13:29
Ah, yeah, floatyhippyflower is a sweet and funny nickname
Kakobakolako is also a fav. of mine because I can bend it løike I see fit.
I thought of Justin Chaos as well, but ended up not including it because it's (for me) more powerful then funny.
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  1955
Posted : May 8, 2007 16:48
boobytrip << atleast he is being honest           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posts :  9697
Posted : May 11, 2007 17:48
cacofonix.           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posts :  4980
Posted : May 12, 2007 10:37

boobytrip
Volvox box 1234/infect insect
Live Spider Dance
Weird guy in a pink hat
psysnoopy
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posts :  5057
Posted : May 12, 2007 19:23
i always wanted to know what a3k means
not that its funny but still.           missing plug-in
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posts :  7824
Posted : May 13, 2007 23:54
^^ hehe
now to some facts..i came from planet zion, and everybody there has strange names
..now cuuting the jokes..
a3k, camed from andr3kastro@etc etc..com, because my real name is André Castro, and when i started descovering internet, and created my 1st e-mail adress, that name was already picked..so i had to make some modifications..changed the last E and the C, to 3 and K respectively..so i found it funny and started using it..a3k..
          ...
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : May 14, 2007 09:16
Quote:

On 2007-05-13 23:54, a3k wrote:
my real name is André Castro



You have powerful friends in Cuba sensei.
Alias
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posts :  984
Posted : May 14, 2007 13:08

haha....relatives maybe

funny nicknames:

gay trancer
sure smoke a lot
Evil Fucker
cacofonix
spytooned psytones


          www.myspace.com/aliasix
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posts :  7824
Posted : May 14, 2007 14:16
Quote:

On 2007-05-14 09:16, spytooned psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-13 23:54, a3k wrote:
my real name is André Castro



You have powerful friends in Cuba sensei.




indeed           ...
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  1742
Posted : May 14, 2007 15:26
http://xrust.net/

i am not from russia,and i have no idea what xrust means there           Signature:



Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - funny nicknames :)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance