Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Funktion One
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Funktion One

303.bg

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 23, 2009 14:44:15
Hello!

I am a French citizen who spent over 10 years in Lithuania preaching sound quality and moved a bit more than a year ago to Bulgaria to run 303.bg, sound system installation and rental company, Funktion-One exclusive distributor.

Our rental is equipped with Resolution 5, F121/221 bass and RM18 monitors, basically the best you can get in this world today.

We supplied sound systems for The Future Sound Of London and other techno events in Athens, Aurora (GR), Artmospheric (BG), Spirit of Burgas (BG) and many live gigs... Kilometers are never a problem for us!

If you haven't heard a Funktion-One system perform, then you're in for a beautiful surprise! The sound from these speakers is the ultimate in clear-cut sound, musicality and beauty.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any question, and check us at: http://www.303.bg

Supersonic Greetings!

B.
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Oct 23, 2009 16:29
Funktion One = respect.
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Oct 25, 2009 23:51
It is true that the design and the sound of
Funktion-One brings them in a very high quality level...We know that is best for dub, dubstep and drum n bass...Did anyone here tried it in psy trance event?
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Oct 26, 2009 00:21
It sounds great. I've listened to it in the UK over the years and I got a chance to compare the system in the same space. The sound in Peiraiws 254 is light years ahead with a function one system. Obviously that difference is at a cost that is probably proportional and puts promoters off.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 26, 2009 01:37
Hello 303.bg

Sorry that I can't remember your difficult name. I am from the local sound crew in FSOL and ενTechno. Had great time with u.

Don't forget the seminars I told. Whenever possible please let me know...

Cheers.           Ableton Live
303.bg

Posted : Oct 26, 2009 07:46
To Disco Hooligans:
Do not assume prices, ask for it...
Our rental prices are not higher than most of our competitors who rent lower (often much lower) quality gear.

To Macdeath:
Difficult name? come on, 2 syllables
Seminar is possible anytime in Sofia, we might be coming to Thessaloniki in a near future too. I'll keep you posted here.

To Void Network:
What a strange question?? If a system sounds great for philharmonic orchestra then it sounds great for any music program. Funktion One sounds superior to anything else (so far) and it is valid for whatever music you wanna play on it, as long as the signal path is of good quality: no pioneer mixer, good cables, no Serato....
303.bg

Posted : Oct 26, 2009 07:48
Oh, Macdeath, I forgot: we will do both Main and Chill stages next August for Aurora 2010, so you might wanna be part of my sound crew? I'll need some!
303.bg

Posted : Oct 26, 2009 10:15
To Macdeath again:
Now I remember about the seminars you mentioned... I am setting up a gig with Freeze magazine which will probably be on 2 days. As soon as I have confirmation on the dates I'll send them to you and we could think of something (I could come earlier or stay couple of days after the gig to set a seminar).
my email is benoit-at-303.bg it pronounces benua, easy
macdeath
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 30, 2009 21:17
3 syllabes benoit .

I sent a pm.           Ableton Live
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 10:16
all the best 303
lets wish greek organizers to think better about the sound quality and rent funktion more often for the events
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 12:27
Quote:

On 2009-11-02 10:16, gutter wrote:
all the best 303
lets wish greek organizers to think better about the sound quality and rent funktion more often for the events

+1           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
daio

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 14:51
Quote:

On 2009-10-26 07:46, 303.bg wrote:
Funktion One sounds superior to anything else (so far) and it is valid for whatever music you wanna play on it, as long as the signal path is of good quality: no pioneer mixer, good cables, no Serato....

whats wrong whith the pioneer signal?no quality?had in mind to buy one...
LGI

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 15:06
Get an Allen&Heath for mixer i got Xone 92, no words to describe - the best!

For Function One sound system i heard there is a special mixer i think from Function One, but i am not sure...
daio

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 15:50
i think allen n heath have the best eq n quality but i m searchin for one whith effects in each channel.pioneers are ideal for this...as for the signal and the sound i m not in such details but these mixers are for sure over the average.
303.bg

Posted : Nov 4, 2009 08:55
Pioneer 800 digital mixer is of better sound quality than the 600 and older, but it is far from great: the AD/DA converters are poor quality. The sound is not bad, but distortion is coming as soon as you turn the EQ potentiometers up. So if you only use EQ to kill and not to ad then it is an OK mixer.
A&H is good, but also not great sounding.
Yes there is a Funktion One + Formula Sound mixer that we specify with F1 system, but not only: many clubs turn towards this mixer after hearing it and getting raving comments from DJS. It comes in either 4 or 6 linear (or rotary) fader and an optional Pro X-Fade for turntablists. For the ones who want effects the mixer has 2 effect returns, a very intuitive layout, plus huge knobs: very handy in a dark club after a couple of drinks
It is to my opinion (and Ian Pooley, Chateau Flight, Kiki, Ellen Allien and many more) the best and more versatile DJ mixer on the market.

http://303.bg/admin/show_image.php?id=2099&pfhei=450&pfwid=700

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Funktion One

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance