Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Fullon psytrack in the making (146bpm) Feedback plz!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullon psytrack in the making (146bpm) Feedback plz!

xiphiaz

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 7, 2006 22:50
Hey everyone!

Here's a tune from me, in progress, fullon psy.

Length: 3:55 so far
Size: 7.5 mb

http://rexz.monoworld.ath.cx/music/Xiphiaz%20-%20Save%20me.mp3

Feedback appreciated!!

Thanks
xiphiaz

Posted : Oct 9, 2006 16:10
Anyone? =/
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Oct 9, 2006 22:44
neat start..great bassline and smooth transitions... synth work is nice . like the highs. maybe u need to eq that kick a little in the start though. around 1.50 when the track takes off it sounds a little soft, might be just me though. playing around with a lot of leads which is cool. like the one you have about 2.30. hehe the break around 3 min is pretty nice. like the way the track speeds up. hehe. again the synth work is nice. style kind of reminds me of magical sex - super melodic throughout. you might want to add some more pads or somethings in the break if u want to try and make it more epic like fatali often does. its a cool track. keep working on it messing around with the eq. seems to lack the punch sometimes.
g'luck
-angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
xaBBu
xaBBu

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 9, 2006 23:35
nice bassline , all sounds are really well made. only thing that I noticed right in the beginning is a little distortion of bassline/kickdrum ... maybe a little overcompressed, else really a superb bass.
The part around min 3 is cool.
Nice stuff, man !

karius_baktus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 10, 2006 00:27
nice ...

the part between 1:04 - 1:45 remind me squaremeat play .
i think ...
if u play the bass more "fat" and try to combine it with the leed it wile be more grove and it wille be arranged with the other samples(sner&fx).
keep it up i like it.

" they hear we listen "
xiphiaz

Posted : Oct 13, 2006 15:16
Thanks for all the comments (: Glad you liked it and I'll definitely work more on this.

/xiphiaz
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Fullon psytrack in the making (146bpm) Feedback plz!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance