Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival 7-12 July 2006 Germany
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon-Festival 7-12 July 2006 Germany

quest4goa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 13:47
cant wait i just wish a better weather than last year

see u all on the big circle
chriss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 22:44
We are ready for take off...only some days left and the Fullmoon-Festival will open the gates. We are excited to welcome the international psy trance crowd again @ one of europes most amazing gatherings. The weather god seems to be good with germany this year. Until now we have one of the best summers since years with around 30 degrees hot, sun and no rain and it seems to stay like this for the next weeks. So be prepared and dont forget to bring yourself some shadow solutions and sunblocker Full stress had just begun for us and we are at the area these days for all the Fullmoon-Festival preparations. We have now all Timetables of the 3 Floors and Decoteams, Performers, Visualteams (also their Timetables) and Lasers online. please have a look at the "stages" button. Last call: presale tickets 50EUR each (60EURat the gate) are only available until sunday, july 2nd, 14am GMT+1...so hurry up !!!
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 18:19
What about booze prices? is beer and drinks expensive at the festival? need to know how much money to bring           myspace.com/auralinvasion
reverbnation.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 18:37
one week to go
my first time at Full Moon, can't wait to check it out
the location looks smashing judging from the pictures on the website

http://www.dacru.be
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 20:02
website doesnt work?
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 20:17
Quote:

On 2006-06-29 20:02, Fragletrollet wrote:
website doesnt work?

it's working fine over here... just a bit slow maybe, but no problems for surfing it           http://www.dacru.be
Honguito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 12:52
Hey, I have a question:

Is there some kind of grocery shop near the festival area? I have to know if I need to bring all the food and booze from home, or if I can buy some of that stuff when I'm there. I know there will be food stalls on the festival but I'll be on a tight budget, so I have to minimize all potential costs.

Thanks for your help!
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 14:10
Bags R Packed, Tickets Booked, Visa's Issues,
Wat Else Required. For People who are worried about valuables being stolen I suggest you prepare yourself a nice and comfortable Waist Bag where you can place your valuables such as your money and passport etc. Rest I just hope to meet and share some lovely vibes. Its been a long time since my last psy event and I cant think of a better one to start with. Its just the MUSIC IN ME!!!

See you all soon.           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Scherzo

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 15:45
The website is always down for me :
Service Temporarily Unavailable

Where can we find the way to get to the festival?
Jasjit

Posted : Jun 30, 2006 16:10
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 15:45, Scherzo wrote:
The website is always down for me :
Service Temporarily Unavailable

Where can we find the way to get to the festival?

Hope this is of help to you buddy
CAR-ARRIVAL:

FROM BERLIN: Drive the A 24 in direction to Hamburg. At the Cross "Dreieck Wittstock/Dosse follow the A 19 in direction to Rostock. Use next Exit (20) (Wittstock) and turn right in direction to Wittstock. Drive into the city of Wittstock, there follow the direction to Röbel. After 5 km (just before Alt-Daber) you will see signs to the Festival Area. This trip will take you a maximum of 1 hour.

FROM HAMBURG: Drive the A 24 in direction to Berlin, use EXIT 19 (Pritzwalk) and drive in direction to Wittstock. Drive into the city of Wittstock and follow the direction to Röbel. After 5 km (just before Alt-Daber) you will see signs to the Festival Area. This trip will take you a maximum of 1,5 hours. FROM ROSTOCK: Drive the A 19 in direction to Berlin. Use Exit 20 (Wittstock) and drive into the city of Wittstock, there follow the direction to Röbel. After 5 km (just before Alt-Daber) you will see signs to the Festival Area. This trip will take you a maximum of 1 hour.

FROM REST OF GERMANY: Drive shortest way to one of the 3 major citys which we just mentioned and follow these instructions.

ARRIVAL BY PLANE:

You need to choose one of the following airports for your flight: Nearest Airport is Berlin Tegel (TXL) followed by Berlin-Schoenefeld(SXF) Next possibilitys: Berlin-Tempelhof(THF), Hamburg(HAM), Rostock-Laage(RLG), Hannover(HAJ), Leipzig-Halle(LEJ), Lübeck(LBC) Other Possibilitys: Köln-Bonn(CGN), Frankfurt-Main(FRA), Frankfurt-Hahn(HHN), Munich(MUC)

After arriving to one of these airports please use the "ARRIVAL BY TRAIN" options to get to Wittstock.

ARRIVAL BY TRAIN:

Use the Deutsch Bahn to get to your arrival trainstation "Wittstock (Dosse)". The train tickets to Wittstock (Dosse) are not bookable online. You can only purchase your ticket at the conductor in the train. A ticket from Berlin Schoenefeld to Wittstock/Dosse Bahnhof for example should cost a maximum of 11- Euros (one way). From Airport Berlin Schoenefeld use S-Bahn S9 which is running directly
till Berlin Spandau. The S9 is running every 20 minutes.
In Berlin Spandau you have to change into
Regional Train to Wittstock (Dosse)
which is running ervery hour from 5:16 AM till 8:16 PM.
From Airport Berlin-Tegel you should use Bus X9 to Zoologischer Garten, there you change into Subway No.7 to Berlin-Spandau and from there you change into the Regional Train to Wittstock (Dosse), which should be also around 11,- Euro (one way)

From Berlin-Spandau the trains will run every hour between 5:16 AM and 08:16 PM . Also you can check www.bahn.de and www.vbbonline.de, they offer also different languages. From trainstation Wittstock (Dosse) we will offer a shuttlebus to the festivalarea who will charge 3,- Euro a person (one way). The shuttleservice will be available 24 hours and you will see Fullmoon Poster at the point where the bus will start, so you cant miss it at the trainstation.

! Important ! The World Cup is also taking place in Germany this year, so booking flights, rental cars should all be done well in advance !

And Remember
Its the Music In U
chriss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2006 00:54
If you have problems with this site, please refresh with the "Reload-Button" in your browser options ...the server is overloaded from time to time and way too slow...sorry
Witchery Whistle

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 03:38
Can't see any info on the festival site except partyplace photos.
Need to know the way to come to the festival... any festival buses? And line-up wouldn't be superfluous as well
chriss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 2, 2006 16:04
please have a look at "maininfos" then "directions" for arrivals to FMF
Line up you will find under "stages" and "mainfloor" also "timetables"....
anyway we are going to the area now for all the preparations...weather is sunny, no clouds and around 30 degrees and the weather forecast says the same for the next 2 weeks !
so good luck !
psychedelic greets
Witchery Whistle

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 21:52
i believe it's something wrong with my Internet Explorer i can't see the menus on the site?
Sory for this lame shit, my page looks likes this
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6273/incorrect1dq.jpg
Jasjit

Posted : Jul 3, 2006 14:13
Hey guys,
Is Anyone here Heading onto Antaris after full moon? Ill be travelling alone.. really looking to travel with someone.

Let me know and c u soon at full moon

And Remember
Its the Music In U
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon-Festival 7-12 July 2006 Germany
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance