Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - FULL MOON FESTIVAL NYC Aug27, 28, 29 2004 TOTAL ECLIPSE-GREGH ON EARTH-NEXUS-GORLATION CORPORATION
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FULL MOON FESTIVAL NYC Aug27, 28, 29 2004 TOTAL ECLIPSE-GREGH ON EARTH-NEXUS-GORLATION CORPORATION

nikilukipuki

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 12:19
detox i would not agree with u , with arcadia being not commercial. i've been in japan for 3 years; when arcadia thorows a party 20000 people come. they bring the most commercial acts around, but you right they are released on arcadia rec.
nikilukipuki

Posted : Aug 10, 2004 12:31
by the way absolutly agree with doof rec, organizers should be much more careful about the way they promote such event.......keep your eyes and ears open plz.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 14:59
Nikilukipuki Arcadia throws big events for sure but is less known worldwide as a label in contrast with Solstice Music and Vision Quest that are the 'Main Players' in the Japan territory

Anyway the promoters of this event are not well informed at all or they are trying to fool some people for sure.

One of the djs named himself a Doof Records official dj without asking anyone from the label....

We all know that Gorlation Corporation doesnt exist for years now and if the ex partner of Hujaboy still uses this name then its wrong from his side and does it just for promotion purposes....

Total Eclipse are not for sure signed on Chemical Crew but rather on Arcadia Music and TIP World....

Anyway hopefuly people can judge on their own and i would like very much to see the organisers response to the Doof Records representative concerning that guys label status....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Copyright

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 15:52
Gorlation Corporation is not Assaf, he releases music under the name Cyclic, very rarely and never alone.
Gorlation Corporation does not exist, stop the fooling around.
BoinkyBoink

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 17:21
Quote:

On 2004-08-10 07:22, Doof Records wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-08-07 22:41, good carma wrote:

Elnadiv Alladin Project, Doof Rec.-Israel

Really?

We have a new artist we don't know about?

That's very funny may I be Twisted Records then?

PS the Full moon is on the 30th, A day after this event is over.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2004 00:59
LOL

Is there anything true about this event?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 11, 2004 01:54
ah, come on!!! Yeah, maybe they messed up the affiliations, but it's not like they're listing people who aren't playing or the whole party's a fake! They're just trying to throw a party, and it's not easy, so give them a break, fer pete's sake!

I, for one, would love to go to this party and hear Ghreg on Earth and N3XU5 - they both rock!

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2004 02:08
Dimitry its ok to throw a party but when you decide to throw a party you have to do it the right way.

I dont have anything with the organisers,i dont even know in personal any of them,BUT i dont like seeing things that are 'Not So Right'....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 11, 2004 02:35
its not that easy to throw a party, but its worth it to make the effort to present accurate information. imho its not THAT HARD.
especially if you are charging 100$ and with less than 3 weeks notice?
aladin project has been throwing parties in nyc area for years... im sure they have a following and will have a successful event. you learn as you go.

ps the full moon is on august 29th. and will be mostly full on the 27th and 28th! its sure to be a very powerful moontime.
boom and best of luck.           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 11, 2004 02:44
Mister Detox , can you please concentrate your energy and knowledge on Greece board or lets say promotional, I can see you trying to score your 3.000 posts , eheheh , just give me a favor let people , here in New York do their thing .... Festival is real, few minor details ... ok thx for pointing em out...
thx in advance
nikilukipuki

Posted : Aug 11, 2004 11:29
the true thing is that n3xu5 will be performing at the party. evryhing else maybe true maybe not ......whatever..... go check n3xu5 he is worth it. peace and GOOD LUCK to organizers.....huuuuuuu.
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2004 16:46
Nik you can give instructions and orders to your pet or your girlfriend/boyfriend (if you have any) but for sure not to me,so please save your words and 'wisdom' for someone else.

Plus i am not making favours for anyone for a long time now especially to people that are not honest and respectable...

P.S Still waiting the organisers to explain us AT LEAST how Doof acquired of a new artist.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
cyclic
Cyclic
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2004 19:47
Ok , some clarifications, as i see there have been some misunderstandings along the road.

Golation corp. is in the past for a few years now (almost 4) . i have been promoting myself soley as cyclic.

i was invited to play a dj set , not a live gig.

Regarding pixel, we made a bunch of tracks together but only two matured to a release level :"Twist a Gain" released on think sync and "Nuclear device" that is circulating through dj's and which i hope will be released soon.

it was our plan to make an album together about two years ago ( this was also posted ..) but this is cancelled by now.
pixel is now finalizing his solo album on hommega (Reality strikes back) which will kick ass, as he is getting better and better.

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Aug 11, 2004 22:57
Congratulations to Cyclic for the explanations and for being honest.Good luck in your music future my friend.

I am really interested to see what the organisers (Good Karma and Nik) have to say about all these things...

P.S Surrender i suggest you edit this thread in many ways (line up for example) because the original thread is full of LIES and INNACURATE INFORMATION!
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 00:29
Comeon people be nice. I for one - have been to alot of parties thrown by Alladin Project and have never been disappointed. I understand that some of the information is incorrect but all in all - ellnadiv does not have a reputation of messing parties up - so please cut them some slack. Although that said - I do find 100 bucks to a be a tad bit expensive - is it any cheaper if we get there on saturday?
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - FULL MOON FESTIVAL NYC Aug27, 28, 29 2004 TOTAL ECLIPSE-GREGH ON EARTH-NEXUS-GORLATION CORPORATION
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance