Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
37 38 39 40 41 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 03:46
Sharing is caring ;0
JosieFaery

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 07:53
Rich- thank you for throwing one of the most amazing events I have ever had been a part of. It was a magically beautiful experience that is unforgettable. Thank you for dedicating your heart and soul year after year to providing such a wonderful experience that stays in ours hearts and souls for the rest of our lives. You are truly one of the most fantastic people I have ever met, thank you.

Everyone behind the scenes--thank you for creating such a wonderful ambiance for Gemini it was like being in a whole other universe while still feeling at home.

Musicians- the music was phenomenal all weekend long without exception-from beginning to end- the music was extraordinary!!!!

Friends and Family- thank you for being there to make the experience a beautiful one- full of love from all sides of the country-It was a truly healing experience.

The bellydancers rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 23:41
Quote:

On 2008-06-19 04:03, Saturnia wrote:
Photos by our friend PeeWee and his fancy camera

http://pics.kids-these-days.org/2008/20080613_gemini/

Some beautiful portraits there.
acplaughs

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 23:59
Quote:

On 2008-06-19 04:03, Saturnia wrote:
Photos by our friend PeeWee and his fancy camera

http://pics.kids-these-days.org/2008/20080613_gemini/

THANK YOU! great pics... and suprisingly im in a few! nice suprise for sure.
Pure Perception Records
Pure Perception Records

Started Topics :  92
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 00:21
nice pics everyone

thanks Dok for an unforgettable weekend, it went by way to fast! i think it needs to go an extra day next year... im sure enough folks would ask off work:)

lots of great music all weekend, i was particularly proud of all the dirty south representatives, especially Nod and Pyite... great sets guys, i loved every minute. BSM did a fine job with the chill line up. Liquid stranger was insane!! i usually never hang around the chill area.. but i was in the chill zone about 50% of the time at gemini... i missed most of naked tourist set because Don was throwing such nasty dub step down!

random and doktas set sunday morning was perfect, stayed really driving and psychedelic with no-cheese whatso ever.
cant wait to see random at BOOM..
naked tourist daytime set was unexpected but sounded really good, and kept a handful of stompers hanging out till the end.

thanks again for everything Rich

kameleon

pangea

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 20:57
i just gotta say one last time, Thanks to Rich, a true Wichdokta, for influencing so many peoples lives with the event. After a festival as powerful as Gemini, there is no doubt in my mind that the World is a better place. it pushes all of us to do good things for this Universe!

What an event! Soooo much fun, yet therapeutic at the same time! Gemini was healing. I have new perspectives on the US Psytrance scene after this one.

Keep it Goan doc'!!! Thanks again!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

twisted_reality

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 21:07
Here are my pictures from Gemini:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2000839&l=57549&id=1399410086
nicksynergy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 24, 2008 06:29
There's not much I can really say here that hasn't been said already. The only really important thing I can offer at the moment (even after a week) is a tremendous thank you to Rich and everyone who made Gemini what it was - a freakin' stellar event executed with great precision and attention to detail.

Random and the good Dokta laid it on thick Sunday. WOW! Such fun. Other highlights were Androcell, Kilowatts, Oso, and Chlorophil. I missed most of the other sets I wanted to hear due to sleep and the irresistible desire to explore along the river.

Oh, and I too was a bit of a weeping willow - after the experience I had getting there, I nearly started shedding tears of joy as soon as we were 40 miles away from Belden. Such reactions to stimuli (both positive and negative) were somewhat frequent throughout the weekend and the trip home. What can I say? "It's been emotional.

Kind regards to all...
e11even

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 24, 2008 07:26
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in Gemini and especially the one and only Wichdokta. I had amazing time working on the Altars and met some incredible people. As many others have said it gave me a new perspective on the US Psytrance scene. We have so much to offer here in the states and I am so honored to be apart of the US Psytrance community. Can't wait till the next years Gemini.

Much Lov, Light & Psy to everyone
~11
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 24, 2008 18:54
I love you all!
vj_syntax

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 24, 2008 21:03
Muchos grassy-ass to everyone who was involved with Gemini in any shape or form. Together we made it what it was. Extra super thanks to Rich for making it all happen. What an incredible experience it was! 2007 Gemini was one of the best experiences of my life but I think 2008 Gemini topped that!!! Woohoo! Just keeps getting better. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I was great seeing new and old faces, hanging with friends and family, making new ones, and enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 20:20, PookztA wrote:
does anyone know who was doing visuals for most of the weekend? i saw lots of Buddhas, Nature images, Celestial objects, and more, and i loved it! I wonder if he has a DVD for sale... ?

That would be me. Well, not entirely me as Random and I were tag-team VJ'ing for the most of saturday night. And what a fun time that was! Our visuals worked great together and saturday night had to have been the most intense visuals I had ever seen. Much thanks to Random and Geomagnetic for hooking it up!

I would be happy to hook you up with a DVD if you'd like along with anyone else who might want one. Please send me a private message here.
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 25, 2008 21:27
it was so wicked! im still in costa rica until next week, then i will give my full report and post all my pictures! until then! ¡PURA VIDA!           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 25, 2008 22:25
Yeah VJing was so freaking awesome fun times . me and syntax were synchronized and blasting the eyes with delicious visual madness all night Saturday, vjing is funny because we were back behind the stage with the projector and hidden from the crowd but performing just as much as the dj's it seemed like a lot of work but time just flew by though the night as the music kept blasting. I feel future dvd collaboration ideas brewing with syntax.

Increase the Peace
Random           www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jun 25, 2008 22:42
^^
I loved octopuses           http://www.chillumafia.com
Chlorophil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 26, 2008 11:29
thanks andrew for posting my pics and everyone who was involved it was a blast!!
sunday morning was great Saturnias set into mine and saturday afternoon arriving hearing god intoxicated throw down some familuar tunes while driving up Blue spectral monkeys set was great to hear also waterjuice, liquid stranger, androcell, kilowatts , and on the main stage sunday afternoon, with random, witchdokta, and a tiny bit of naked tourist!! swimming in the river was refreshing!! it was great way to celebrate the gemini in me!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
37 38 39 40 41 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance