Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

nickaddison

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 10, 2008 20:09
Quote:

On 2008-06-10 06:40, bluespectralmonkey wrote:
well as far as campsite deco, that depends on where you camp. i wouldnt plan on much power where camping is, since both stages run on generators afaik...

We were just wanting to have some christmas lights in our canopy. I guess we can just bring both outlet powered lights and battery powered ones and see which ones we can use.

bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 10, 2008 20:54
now thats a good cub scout!
its a situation that reminds me of the old saying, water everywhere, not a drop to drink....
with huge hydro power stations all up and down the road leading to the location, you'd think there would be power just flyin around in the air,

oh wait, there is, just
not that you can plug into,
wait, i mean, christmas lights anyways,....

im so excited i stopped making sense
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
nickaddison

Posted : Jun 10, 2008 21:04
Quote:

On 2008-06-10 20:54, bluespectralmonkey wrote:
now thats a good cub scout!
its a situation that reminds me of the old saying, water everywhere, not a drop to drink....
with huge hydro power stations all up and down the road leading to the location, you'd think there would be power just flyin around in the air,

oh wait, there is, just
not that you can plug into,
wait, i mean, christmas lights anyways,....

im so excited i stopped making sense

HAHAHA! I got what you were trying to say. I'm right there with you on the excitement front, I'll be flying into Reno the day after tomorrow.

I can't wait, this is gonna be a blast.

We're gonna hang a TX flag at our camp so come by and say hello.
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Jun 10, 2008 21:14
Friday cannot come fast enough! Flying into reno here too . I'm looking forward to this drive to Belden too, I hear it's a good one.           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Priestess

Posted : Jun 10, 2008 21:48
ok so 2012 guy is booked and full of surprises,I have a few things up my sleeve as well,Christopher and Inner Geo Matrix (I love you!) will be creating sacred space and holding ritual unlike anything before it, and psylotus and myself are leaving for the location tonight to build our villiage.....everything is good and I wish you all a safe journey,see you in the forest.
BOOM!            Some day, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. Then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire
Metaphorm

Posted : Jun 11, 2008 03:52
Headed out the door now, driving from Colorado. (Gabriel I <3 U 2!!! you are such a beautiful person and I thank you you from the bottom to the top of my Heart for everything) The car is packed FULL of crystals and minerals. We'll prob be in Belden for a brief moment tomorrow, then headed to shasta to activate the 1st cenote/portal. We'll be back in Beldentown sometime Thursday(hopefully b4 noon) Everything has worked out beautifully on our end and we are honored to crystallize the altars as well. So many beautiful people in one sacred space, my heart, the ONE Heart is with you all. Sending Blessings and Love to Everyone and wishing you a safe journey.... TIME TO FREEEEEAKIN GALACTIVATE!!! pulling the tribe together & stomping to the rhythmic pulse of our own hearts grounded by trance, healing Gaia and bringing the Goddess back to be Overstood with each step and each breath we will ground a Love unlike anything this planet has ever felt!!! R U Ready?!?!?
BOOOOOOM!
CHRISTopher rYAN/Metaphorm, Liz/E11even & the IGM crew
acplaughs

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 06:35
Thanks for all the energy you have put into this Chris.
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 08:23
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
IT'S SO CLOSE!!!!!
Esoteknic

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 08:47
Oaww Yeaah...
Can't waaait!!!
From a 'left brain' perspective, me and my wife shouldn't really be going, but do (home-)work instead...
BUT who cares??? We're going!!!
Ever since we moved to the Bay Area last year, we've been in school or working, so it's time we give ourselves a well deserved little holiday and meet the cali psy tribe on this glorious weekend!!!
Next year we hope to be of more help with the organizing, deco and work, and perhaps even debut my own productions... mwuhaha!!!
I'm afraid in the last year here we haven't been going out enough, and I don't recognize many artists in the line up, but perhaps there's some DJ's here that'll play at Gemini. If so, I just got two tracks mastered, and maybe one of you will absolutely love (one of) them to death, and insist on giving it a spin!
You can have a listen to an mp3 of "Creative Force" here:
http://www.psytracks.com/artists/348/
and my other track is a 142 bpm Lacuna Coil remix I did as a class project for which I have no rights to publish on the web...
If you like what you hear and want a nicer .wav file just hit me up at: esoteknic@gmail.com
and in the mean time I'll try to work faster and harder at becoming a DJ myself!!

See you all at Gemini!!!
And again, thankx for everybody who's making this happen!!!
acplaughs

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 10:45
^^^
A pre-thanks is certainly in order for all of those who have put their time and effort (and hearts) into the creation of this surely fantastic event.

I'm giddy with anticipation. My last before I fly out. Safe travels to everyone!

-adam
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 18:00
woohoo, just recorded a mix yesterday that I'm happy with so I will be handing out some cds

If you want to look at the tracklist or download it now it's here: http://forum.isratrance.com/get-up-n-go-morning-full-on-mix-by-ascension/67-135513          http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 20:45
Go PYITE!!!
Give em a little dose of that AtlPsy magic

Wishing everyone a blissful weekend!           http://soundcloud.com/t-o-u-c-h-samadhi/sets/moksa/
http://www.touchsamadhi.com
csid

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 22:13
Quote:

On 2008-06-11 08:47, Esoteknic wrote:
Oaww Yeaah...
Can't waaait!!!
From a 'left brain' perspective, me and my wife shouldn't really be going, but do (home-)work instead...
BUT who cares??? We're going!!!
Ever since we moved to the Bay Area last year, we've been in school or working, so it's time we give ourselves a well deserved little holiday and meet the cali psy tribe on this glorious weekend!!!
Next year we hope to be of more help with the organizing, deco and work, and perhaps even debut my own productions... mwuhaha!!!
I'm afraid in the last year here we haven't been going out enough, and I don't recognize many artists in the line up, but perhaps there's some DJ's here that'll play at Gemini. If so, I just got two tracks mastered, and maybe one of you will absolutely love (one of) them to death, and insist on giving it a spin!
You can have a listen to an mp3 of "Creative Force" here:
http://www.psytracks.com/artists/348/
and my other track is a 142 bpm Lacuna Coil remix I did as a class project for which I have no rights to publish on the web...
If you like what you hear and want a nicer .wav file just hit me up at: esoteknic@gmail.com
and in the mean time I'll try to work faster and harder at becoming a DJ myself!!

See you all at Gemini!!!
And again, thankx for everybody who's making this happen!!!

Digging the track, thank you!
ESKIMOES

Posted : Jun 11, 2008 23:15
San Fran Magical Mystery Tour to Belden

I'm posting this again for any late boomers

All funky trance creatures:

I'm organizing all the random carless people from the SF bay area to group up, share costs and head towards the speakers.

We have two cars going. One (full) leaving from SF round 1pm, and two seats available in a rental that's leaving from Hayward area on Friday round 7-8pm.

Reply here if you wonna join us and put your stompin` shoes on. If I'll receive a lot of responses we can organize another rental to leave round 12-1pm as well.

This is going to be one hell of a weekend.

Boom.
Saturnia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 11, 2008 23:37
Has anyone mentioned the hot springs yet? They are down the road a few miles past Belden and on the riverbank for hot and cold plunges.

And bring yer bug spray. The mosquitoes and itsy bitsy bitey flies are relentless!           Saturnia
http://www.facebook.com/saturnia.corybant
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
29 30 31 32 33 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance