Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 28, 2008 20:19
@acplaughs

It will be nice to see the whole crew of you here in Cali. We plan on having a great time. See you there, Bom
xtofer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 28, 2008 21:02
in! Finally got plane tickets! Can't wait : ) Asheville roll call? We should make a "Little Asheville" camp. -Chris
xtofer

Posted : May 28, 2008 21:04
Also, can anyone give me and my gf a ride from the airport in sf?

or a ride down to LA afterwards?
timcat

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 28, 2008 22:07
Hey Amigos. Seeing that I haven't chimed in yet I just wanted to add my anticipatory jubilations. An Arizona contingent will be there again this year and we are all getting really excited and are ready to get our stomp on at the transcendental nexus that is Gemini!
kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : May 28, 2008 23:56
Thank you wichdokta, you rock!
jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 28, 2008 23:59
Super bummed I'm missing this. I was all excited to go but it's not going to work out for me with proximity to other events, work, life, and all that 'reality' stuff. *sighs*

Have a great one everyone! Looks to be an amazing gathering. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! And best wishes to the hard working organizers to pull this all off.

Early request for losta lotsa pics and videos!
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 29, 2008 06:57
Hello all... am new to San Francisco... and I'm wondering how I will manage to get there... thank you... much respectah.           all roads lead Om
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 29, 2008 19:41
@ Boombastic

Rent a car, post a ride share plan from S.F. and give some folks a ride and make new friends.
Pangea
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : May 29, 2008 19:44
yep car rentals arent expensive at all.

2 weeks away!!!           pureperceptionrecords.org

pangeaproductions.org

myspace.com/pureperceptionrecords
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 29, 2008 20:03
Quote:

On 2008-05-29 19:44, Pangea wrote:
yep car rentals arent expensive at all.

2 weeks away!!!

I got a mid sized car from friday afternoon to sunday afternoon for $60 total with taxes and the extra charge since I'm under 25. Priceline actually came in handy           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : May 29, 2008 21:56
Quote:

On 2008-05-29 20:03, Ascension wrote:

I got a mid sized car from friday afternoon to sunday afternoon for $60 total with taxes and the extra charge since I'm under 25.

I hope it's trunk is spacious           http://www.chillumafia.com
Dr. Boombastic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 29, 2008 23:24
@wichdokta: i have a slight problem with driving skills ... probably something to do with my motor sensors
... would love to share with anyone getting a car...peace!           all roads lead Om
Priestess

Posted : May 30, 2008 06:50
Having been asked to join Wichdokta and Full circle in the creation of the chill space at Gemini gathering is the fullfillment of an artistic dream for me.It is the biggest party I have ever done,my favorite party of the year and a collaboration with my most beloved friends-I am blessed to be involved in the ritual of our manifesting a truly beautiful vision.Among the many facets to the design of this space,our alter is the zenith pinnicle of my intention and Sacred Geometrical Crystal Grids for an Immersive Healing Environment is my focal point for the alter.Im putting the beam out in a hope of manifesting the things needed for this.The alter belongs to all of us,and is used by all of us everytime we trance out before it and it aides us in the meditative journey into self this gathering always is.Crystals and select dieties are more then welcome,as is any fruit and insence you may want there,may it be an open forum where we all have something from us that we love,to share-it will be our collective living ritual.We only ask that no obsidian or Kali deieties be brought for use as they are not the energies we choose to channel.MadLove and I look forward to the process of creating this center with all of you.

BOOM!!!!!!!!
Gabriel
Priestess Borealis Depsyn
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 30, 2008 21:02
Looks like Im gonna have to be there by the river again!

(May have a space in the car from Reno, lemme know if a ride is needed...)

Cryptid

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 31, 2008 00:04
Priestess!

Gabriel, I am happy to see you involved in this event. Your work has brought soemthing magical to our events in TripleGoddess. I know the intention you bring to defining our sacred space at Gemini will be instrumental in carrying us to higher vibrations and subtle states of consciousness. Om Shanti!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance