Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Mar 23, 2008 14:05
@ Kahn
Open up your eyes and see!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 23, 2008 14:15
So, I've been contacted by a crystal energy worker who is coming out to create a geometric crystal barrier around the festy to help bring in the good universal energy and keep out the bad universal energy. He's having me get 3 positive energied friends together with him and myself to position the crystals and activate them before the event. Then deactivate them after. This is what it's all about, stone soup!

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 06:37
that lineup is really serious ive been absolutely destroyed by not just a couple but many of those djs on numerous occaisions. Then its really great to see a chill stage that is of equal interest it drives me nuts when a group has a chill stage but looks at it as if it were a chore tucked back in some remote corner a little tent with nobody there, and a dj who cant wait for his or her timeslot to end. This will not be like that.

Cheers to all and see you in belden.

:chuck:

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Mar 26, 2008 02:50
Quote:

On 2008-03-25 06:37, FaceHead wrote:
that lineup is really serious ive been absolutely destroyed by not just a couple but many of those djs on numerous occaisions. Then its really great to see a chill stage that is of equal interest it drives me nuts when a group has a chill stage but looks at it as if it were a chore tucked back in some remote corner a little tent with nobody there, and a dj who cant wait for his or her timeslot to end. This will not be like that.

:chuck:

Amen!           http://www.chillumafia.com
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 26, 2008 06:14
@ chuck

I've been guilty of that before and am trying to make amens. With the help of some wonderful people, this years Chill Area will be an attraction as big as the Main Stage.
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 26, 2008 08:16
Quote:

On 2008-03-26 06:14, wichdokta wrote:
@ chuck

I've been guilty of that before and am trying to make amens. With the help of some wonderful people, this years Chill Area will be an attraction as big as the Main Stage.

OH YES! that is what i like to hear... TWO main stages haha, going to be a wild ride in NorCal!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Desde

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 27, 2008 00:04
I so hope I can make it out again this year, last year was too much fun! Manifesting!!! Thanks Wichdokta for putting this gathering together again, hope to see all you lovely people there!           Dance like no one is watching
void000

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 28, 2008 21:05
Are we there yet! I can't wait to dive off the bridge into the cool green waters!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 29, 2008 18:03
I just went and checked out the town with the main decorator for the main stage and he is very excited to get to go all out on his vision. The place was under constuction getting it ready for this year. It looked like they were making the main dancefloor more comfortable, if that is possible. I just got the info and am buying the first guest Live Acts plane ticket in a couple of days, wooohooo. Locking down the last one as we speak. This is going to be good!
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 29, 2008 19:54
Woohoooo big chill stage!
wooohoooo secret guest live artists!!!!

Woohooo we're gonna be debuting a bunch of brand-new mind-melting mid-tempo music (announcement coming soon regarding that)!!!!

I'm gonna be in SF for about a week before the party, just being a tourist. Is anybody cooking up any fun in the Bay area around then?
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 30, 2008 08:41
the expsytement is BREWIN'!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Mar 30, 2008 23:21
Quote:

On 2008-03-26 06:14, wichdokta wrote:
@ chuck

i probably dont have to do this but i know how forums and emotionless digital communication can be hehe. So rich i wasnt pointing any fingers or anything just a common thing ive seen around the country ya i probably didnt need to clarify but better safe then misunderstood
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 07:29
Every single one promoter who puts exact efforts into both psy and chill areas has a special place in my heart.

Good to know there are people out there who CARE about chill music.

Respect!

http://www.chillumafia.com
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 31, 2008 18:44
@ Chuck

I didn't take it personally, more like a distant reminder of what I need to accomplish. Thanks for the clarification though. I just got the ticket for the first guest live act thanks to one of the contributers. The other is in the works. When everyone gets there and finds out who we brought, your going to freak.
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 19:46
Quote:

On 2008-03-31 18:44, wichdokta wrote:
@ Chuck

I didn't take it personally, more like a distant reminder of what I need to accomplish. Thanks for the clarification though. I just got the ticket for the first guest live act thanks to one of the contributers. The other is in the works. When everyone gets there and finds out who we brought, your going to freak.

I'll go ahead and start my freakin out now cause I know you'll bring in someone amazing!           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance