Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 21:27
gAN32h im with you! more than 100000%
please stop filling this wonderful topic with mega unconstructive posts....: shalom
Silver Surfer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 04:27
Its a good line up, most of the trance "superstars" are coming to our lovely country one more time. I understand it must be a bit hard to organize a big festival like this, especially following the good experiences we all been having in all the Boom festivals and Sinergia parties.

I apreciate the effort Crystal Matrix is dedicating to this event and to all parties they organize during the year.

In my opinion this is the right line up to bring alot of people to Portugal, and to call most of the new portuguese trance fans. This is good for business, but a bit sad for people of have been going to trance parties for many years, since they started in Portugal...

Its a fact that Crystal Matrix or "Mitrix" (as some people here like to call it) parties are usually crowded with alot of bad "vibe" people. Anyway we must be open to show them what the true trance vibe is, the PLUR.

I hope Crystal will focus on good decorations, good bathroom and bath facilities, propper garbage disposal and recycling. A good line up is half the path to success, but other needs must be of concern too.

For sure im gonna be there to share this party with all trance lovers, hopefully surrounded by a magnificent landscape.

BOOM !! Plur to ALL " and c u there in August:)           There are more things in heaven and
earth, Than are dreamt of in our philosophy.
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 02:00
This one will sure be massive people..

I love portugal!!!

the parties the people the energy the weather everything.

Seeyal in august!

Nir
InterfaceR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 21, 2005 03:31
just wait till u get there in the summer its going to be greaaaat
love boat

Posted : Feb 21, 2005 22:41
great news. smashing guys
purple_monkey

Posted : Feb 22, 2005 02:36
hey, what can i say, i think some people have been unduely negative, if it's not your thing, fine, don't go. For me though this looks like a brilliant line up, both main stage and chill out. I think they've done an awesome job and with a good setting which i'm sure it will be i bet it'll be awesome. I sure as hell can't wait! The one thing to top this bill would be a live shpongle set in there, and with shpongle's next album due out any time now it seems the perfect time.....go on guys try and swing it for us, would top a fab looking festival.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.
Peace Out.
Dom.
purple_monkey

Posted : Feb 22, 2005 02:39
Oh just one more addition i just realised i'd love to see.....gaudi doing a chill out set.....you've always got to dream for your perfect line up! =P
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 03:10
it´s a good line up but i hope that the people in the festival wont be the usual at matrix (mitrix)parties just mitras and drug addicts and hope to find the beautifull crowd of boom but i doubt it but the chill out line up is beautifull hope the festival will be like the name of it
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 22, 2005 13:37

Man , i dont understand how come so many people out there have always negative things to say about this party! I mean we should appreciate all the hard work that crystal matrix and spun records are making to put this party together.... no one is forced to go there... but im sure i will see many many smiling faces once im there.

I was at the Psyber Tech festival last year after the boom and had heard all the bad comments people had about crystal parties... but all i can say is ..it was nothing close to the truth.. Psyber Tech had an awesome crowd of serious dancfloor addicts , with alllot of international crowd and many Goa faces.. it was a great vibe and super party! and im sure that this one is going to be even better.

Bom + Respect
Karan
dipo

Posted : Feb 24, 2005 21:43
Oh Man !!! Incredible festival, for sure one of the biggest in the world. Congratulations Cristal Matrix and Spun for this great union !!! The line up is amazing !! For sure the place of the festival will be incredible too. All the best from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil !!
Clipper

Posted : Feb 27, 2005 03:37
Hi there israfellows...
Well in my personal opinion i think that this will be a great festival but we pt people are a little bit tired from crystal matrix and the ppl that goes to their parties.

The line up is killer for sure but boring at same time iam tired of seeing that good artists every 2 3 monthss the same gms infected bla bla bla same djs bla bla bla the is lots of new things there why CM dont bring them?????? well i know why and a3k and the pt people knows too. Ask any portuguese what they think about crystal.

Check at:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/52072/forum/7

see??? always the same for what WE WANT NEW THINGS DAMMMMM

try to bring something new for a change dont think in your pocket or in future contacts to grow when ppl realize what CM are trying to do too late.

Where are some pt artists too????? there are lots of them and very very good. (but you guys i think i know why you dont bring a few more (waste of money)). sad sad sad.

Try to change my opinion please i will go to that festival for sure hope things are different from the usual.

High Pulse
Darkpsy

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Feb 27, 2005 15:13
i might agree with u clipper i think this union is very good , but again xp voodoo gms , infected astrix ,, etc etc ,, well its start to be boring , ( attention to the artist in here talking , nothing against u i like the music of all but , crystal doenst bring nothing new ,,,
i dont whant to make supossitions , but whant i think is that many comercial music brings lots of money , and i think the interest in here is the money .

if im wrong im sorry for CM .. but if not at least bring new blood ,, new faces , new music and at least new vibes ..

its why i enjoy booom ,, they bring lots of different stuff , that was a serious festival .

bring more fresh blood           "HIGH PULSE" AKA FUSION OF DARKPSY PROJECTS
http://www.myspace.com/highpulsemusic
http://www.beatbiz.net/artists/High-Pulse <- musiC FOR SELL.
purple_monkey

Posted : Feb 27, 2005 17:23
Ahhh you're being way too harsh in my opinion I agree that seeing some new more unheard of acts would be nice, but i really disagree that this line up is boring. I live in the UK and most the people on the line-up rarely or never come here so to get to see them all live at one festival in a nice setting at a time and place i can get to seems pretty great to me. Plus to be honest regardless of your opinion i don't think it's worth complaining, there are plenty of people who will enjoy this festival and the line-up, if you don't like it then oh well, they don't expect the entire psy-trance community to go, there are loads of other festivals so find the one that's right for you and don't expect them to make a festival to appeal to your individual needs.
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 02:31
[quote]
On 2005-02-20 04:27, Silver Surfer wrote:

"Its a fact that Crystal Matrix or "Mitrix" (as some people here like to call it) parties are usually crowded with alot of bad "vibe" people. Anyway we must be open to show them what the true trance vibe is, the PLUR."

MAN these bad vibe people dont even know their own mother and probaly most of them raped and killed their own mother , you think shanti shanti la la la music and drugs and allthats nice is gonna save them , come on get real dude ,!!!!!
purple_monkey

Posted : Mar 1, 2005 18:54
I really don't get some of you people, you say they're 'bad vibe' people yet your the ones all being unecessarily negative! To me i don't care who else is there if I'm there with a few mates I'm not bothered other people can do what they want and have whatever vibe they want so long as it doesn't impinge on me directly (and i've never been to a psy-trance event where anyones been in your face and actually purposefully spoiled things for others....so i seriously doubt that'd happen). Lighten up guys and quit with the scummy stereotypes! "most of them raped and killed their own mother" oh please there's just no need for ridiculous and childish insults like this, that to me is a perfect example of an un psy-trance like vibe.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance