Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 15:45
and seroxat?
Transit Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 30, 2004 17:43
TRANIST festival wishes all the best to Crystal Matrix and Tribe of Frog with Freedom festival.
Good Luck and Happy New Year!

TRANSIT 2005 will happen just one week before from 12th to 16th of August in Spain.
www.transitfestival.com

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 11:31
easy all
good day to all you beauties outthere

bravo, bravo, bravo!! crystal matrix you are shakin portugal this summer.

do it, do it, do it....on a beachside would be wonderful and not as dusty as by the lake in idanha.

but wherever you do it - it will be a belter
and we will be there! yes!
dance the psy-sirtaki!

i wish you all the luck of this world on this one. keep up the fantastic work you are doing and the positive vibes you're sending out.

love&light
xxxx
          - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 12:21
Happy New Year.
The organziers of OZORA 2005 would like to wish a happy new year to you guys.May the next year be full of psychedelic experiences that change the world for the better!

bubble
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 16:32
i have very reserves on going 2 thix festival..i donīt think crystal can organize a good festival..if it going 2 be like their latest parties donīt count on me....
thix last party on new years eve..what a lack of organization...no conditions at all....
well and itīs a pitty with such great names on the fest....
spunk family           ...
m_z_x

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 05:18
hello everybody

this is my first post ever on this forum, i have been reading it for the last few weeks and have really enjoyed it!

i'm really looking forward for freedom festival because unfortunately i had to miss the last boom and i really miss that amazing festival feel...this line-up is simply unbelievable but i'm curious about the location...beach would be really nice but i can't think of nowhere special.

actually i really liked the party on new year's eve. eskimo was a total killer and the after hours was great. i'm just really sorry i couldn't find the bathrooms!

good luck crystal matrix and happy 2005 for everyone
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 7, 2005 11:43
Quote:

On 2005-01-07 05:18, m_z_x wrote:

i'm really looking forward for freedom festival because unfortunately i had to miss the last boom and i really miss that amazing festival feel...

well, boom is another different story...they organize a lot of festivals at a long time ago till our days...i donīt think crystal can make such a good festival as goodmood...i can see by their parties....           ...
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 13:18
easy all. i think better stop complaining and if you dont like the festival, then start organising parties yourself. come on, give us a break with that....this is the trance scene and not cheap washing saloon....

just let them do it....it is good we have people which are putting up parties for us.

so please, let the dancefloor and the vibe speak first

love&light
xxxx
babag
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 18:40
great line up!most of the full on top artists are there. should be a great festival!! I am very happy to see my friend Pedro aka Ganje on the line up...he will rock for sure!
good luck crystal matrix.
cheers           myspace.com/trashdealers
Fresh

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 20:19
You bet Chico...these are the kind of opportunities he needs to show his TRUE potential as a DJ.
You know what i mean.

Good luck Crystaleiros and see you there!
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 8, 2005 11:51

Thanks for the support!!!

The place will be anounced in the beggining of February but u can count with lots of water to swim....
Pre-flyers worldwide distributed in 2 weeks...web-site and updates soon
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 8, 2005 11:52

Seroxat live confirmed ;0)
Krusty

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 10, 2005 18:14
This will be a rocking event for sure!!! Sonica-Omni-Freedom-Spheres.....what a summer we have lined up for... see http://www.goodtrip.org for infomation on how you can get to all these wicked festivals
mac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 19:22
.........FoR FeStIVal D`oNT EXIsTE oPiNioN EvICiNg iS........RoUTS. &. CRYSTAL~MATRIX Is A GreaT pROmUToRe.100%
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 11, 2005 19:34
Quote:

On 2005-01-07 13:18, babag wrote:
easy all. i think better stop complaining and if you dont like the festival, then start organising parties yourself. come on, give us a break with that....this is the trance scene and not cheap washing saloon....

well sorry but i only speak cause i have already went 2 crystall parties and i know what i am talkin about..and please..thix is not like u say "thix is the trance scene" well iīm sorry my friend but thix hasnīt nothing 2 do with trance scene..only €....           ...
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance