Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 19:26
Quote:

On 2005-04-18 19:16, Quantum Leap wrote:
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the flyer (or pré flyer)is announced Clock.Wise live act, they do not participate on this one.

what do u say?clockwise isn´t participating on thix festival?weren´t they booked?           ...
Psyrod

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 22:50
Looks like a good one,a few friends are driving down for this. Talamasaca,Gms,Dimitri,Dino,Kristian,Xp.Yes i think so,i just hope the site is a nice one heard that last year there where too many flies and a bit of a dirty location. Sunny Portugal sounds a treat.
Azure

Posted : Apr 19, 2005 12:24
Quote:

On 2005-04-15 17:03, Crystal Matrix wrote:

Place will be anounced next tuesday. 100% confirmed

Any new news???........I'm keen but I guess it's only Tuesday night here(Australian time)

kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 04:05
yes finaly the site is now availabel.
the place is allready anounced its near elvas at barragem do caia.
for more info visit the site www.freedom-festival.org
goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 15:24
I´m sorry....
i´m sorry....

PARTIDAS
DEPARTURES
LISBOA A
LISBON A DATA
HORA 10:30 13:00 16:30 19:30
PREÇO 33€
two ways ticket

LISBOA B
LISBON B DATA
HORA 10:00 12:30 16:00 19:00
PREÇO 33€
two ways ticket

PORTO
OPORTO DATA
HORA 15:00
PREÇO 38€
two ways ticket

MATOSINHOS DATA
HORA 14:30
PREÇO 38€
two ways ticket

REGRESSO
RETURN DATA
HORA 19.00
          www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
erkling

Posted : Apr 23, 2005 17:32
hello everyone!!

I just take a good look to the site of freedom festival and a din´t see anything about workshop´s (yoga, reiki,etc.) expositions, movie projections about trance genesis, or the display of the main floor, the chill out tent, camping zone??
What about children area??and vegeterian food?

workshops!this is something I really enjoy...I always want a good festival to offer me something more besides the dancefloor...it can be just some movies or shows but it has to be something to get my mind off of dancing for a while!

crystal matrix!do you have something in mind?

That area of portugal is very hot in the summer!what about shadows??? if you look at the foto on the internet site you see feew shadows!!

I hope the crystal matrix reply to this topic!

Peace!!

For the portuguese trance lovers see this http://clean-head.blogspot.com/

Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 01:40

Hi!!!

Soon we will put all the plant on the website

The camping area will be with shadows and also the decoration of the Tribe of Frog will be built thinking in shadows.

There will be some Vegetarian restaurants and worl food restauarants(Israeli,Thai,Sushi,spanish...)

Also there will be a reflexology and healing tent in with kundalini and meditation sessions organized by the Nazca music team.

Children area: some nice and funny insuflatables will be on the festivals for children playing

MUCH MORE SOON::::::check
www.freedom-festival.org
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 02:27
how about public transport from lisabon airport to the festival? its that possible in cas ethe goodtrip's busses get sold out?

and do the busses from goodtrip go back to lisabon airport aswell or?
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 02:39
my congratulations to crystal matrix team that i thing is making a big effort to turn this in a huge and really killer fest.
they are taking care of the most importants issues like SHADOWS vegetarian food and things to make while not in the dacefloor. good idea to insuflatables in childrens area
i hope this festival will continue for many years
P.L.U.R.
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 22:00
It's looking good, and we are on our way.

What is the drive like from Seville in Spain?
acidelysid

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 02:09
good party and line up
goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:54
In the days 17,18 we are in Lisbon airport in the arrive gate waiting for all the party people.
In the airport you see us,for shure...
The return from freedom festival is 22.08
at 19.00(direct to Lisbon airport).
We have more destinations after Freedom.

www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 23:31
ravingloon, i dont know for shure the distance from the city of elvas to the festival but i think that is not to much and if u need a ride i can give it to you... no problem i know that you can take an alternative ride beside the goodtrip bus. i've done a litle search for you and i found on the site of the portuguese trains trips from lisbon to elvas. it takes like 4h of trip but i cant tell u the price. this is the link from the trains "http://www.cp.pt/pesquisa/Pesquisar.aspx"
you can also take a bus that also leaves lisbon an heads to elvas. the travel time are 3h30m and the price is something like 11€. here's the link to "http://www.rede-expressos.pt"

zatitude, i also thought about you = P. from seville to lisbon are 233 km, and i think it's almost all the way on highway

send me a PM if u need anymore help. i'll be proud to help u

well.... i hope to see you all there with a bigger smile than mine (difficult task... = P) and feeling all the summer good vibes ! hope that this festival

that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
-=spectro=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 02:23
KIILLER LINE-UP!!!

all the best for crystal matrix mitras

android will burn the dance floor for sure, also khaz will heat it up!

boom boomz

---TAKE.THE.DROP---
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 15:35
Quote:

On 2005-04-26 23:31, inside the sphere wrote:
ravingloon, i dont know for shure the distance from the city of elvas to the festival but i think that is not to much and if u need a ride i can give it to you... no problem i know that you can take an alternative ride beside the goodtrip bus. i've done a litle search for you and i found on the site of the portuguese trains trips from lisbon to elvas. it takes like 4h of trip but i cant tell u the price. this is the link from the trains "http://www.cp.pt/pesquisa/Pesquisar.aspx"
you can also take a bus that also leaves lisbon an heads to elvas. the travel time are 3h30m and the price is something like 11€. here's the link to "http://www.rede-expressos.pt"

Thx alot for that

very helpfull of you           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance