2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Free Open Air Event Thessaloniki 23/09/2006

Whisper

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 14:07
Guys(psychoson and aquafeell) you can be promoters or djs with dailikia.You chose the wrong city and don't even try to come into our parties you have a big X on you.           we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
Whisper

Posted : Sep 24, 2006 14:14
Quote:

On 2006-09-24 06:16, AbsolutZero (Headstick Rec.) wrote:

Friend believe me you didn't missed anything...

Thank God because we are still alive....
Mr AquaFeells Gang distroy the party and try to make us fight with them.....
They ask money from me and Angelo for the sound equipment.... HAHHAHA it was realy funny...
We go ther to play to a free party but they didn't tell us that we have to pay for all of them.....
Mr Aquafeell you havc to be shame for all this situation together with Psychoson....
Also i want to thank all the Gang that came to this party and make it stop at 3'o clock...
That ppl don't deserve to go to a free party and they don't deserve to be djs...
I want to apologize to all the ppl that come for me and Angelo and get disspoint....

I understand that when you pay the 30 its better than free...eki kanete tis kotes...

Our trance scece is geting worst....We have to clean good the inteefences....

Have a nice day to all...........

No comments
Simular fights happend in Mylos,Neraida the same rusian guys.
The promoters must do something for that.We have to insular them.           we are the children that our parents told us to don't make company with.
MentaLab
MentaLab

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 14:57
Abt what happen to the party i dont have to say nothing more! Absolut and mozillas covered the hole story! Really dissaster!

But i have to say abt these guys who made this event. Absolut and me helped these young guys AQUAFEEL and PSYCHOSON to make this event and to show to the ppl their work without asking any money or anything!

Finally we arranged the sound system which they couldnt find and we fixed the hole place and when everything happen they dissapear without even giving us the money which we payed for them for the sound system (and we are talking for really small amount)!!!

They have to be shame first to be trancers and second because they want call them selves artists!!

Thanasonic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 18:51
Everything of the above is true i can confirm.
Absolut and Angelo had covered me.They went there to play their stuff and help in the organizing of the thing and finnally all we got was a disaster.

Shame..Our scene is getting worst and worst. The same things happens again and again.

Imia - episode number VIII (watch out for the next one)
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 19:36
about the fights+'russians': similar problems in some free parties of athens...
i'm bored
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
redfrog

Posted : Sep 24, 2006 19:46
then try to sort it out, bring out the trancecops
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 20:10
Or stop doing parties in places that exist for educational purposes.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 01:53
Because this place is for educational purposes means that the rusian guys have to fight and distroy parties?
What is this a new rule in the game?
          KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
MentaLab
MentaLab

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 08:47
Quote:

On 2006-09-24 20:10, DETOX wrote:
Or stop doing parties in places that exist for educational purposes.

My friend Detox is not the place man (that place (Fuagie)is for entertainment and many events rock, house and greek music happening there) ...but even to every party with security these shits happening.

My point was another....
riktam

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 10:31
FFS -OMG-WTF....
The first reason that i stopped going to parties was the cops...
Always at 6:00-8:00 were coming and destroying the event.
The second was the music.Always the same dark,the same djs (Max,Skazi,Gms,Goa gil) 3-4 times a year were coming in Thessaloniki(sorry if i ve lost the count).
The third and most important was of the people and the organization.Either Elecronzz,Cyberlight and (Aris company-dont remember name) had only one specific purpose.
Earn as much money as they could.Its ok to make money if u deserve it.Not if u are making fun of people.
Bad security(like we are their enemies...),bad organization,trouble with sound lot of times But 30 euros were 30 euros always...Hudge amount for the product they were selling...
The people...What can i say.One thing.One time in FIX Tranan was playing like Astral Projection.Russians,Georgians,Turks,Pakistans,Albanians were in front of the stage taking drugs and dancing like mad...All the other people were dissapointed with the music (bad trips).It was the night i ve realized that we were on a very bad way.
I went to listen to music after loosing some money on Regency the Saturday night.So im going to Fouagie (All wet) at 4 o clock.Some russians are in front of the door.Im asking "where is the party" they say "it was here but we were fighting with some idiot greeks".I went home furious and slep with a very bad mood.
Guys this thing has to stop with some way and its not so difficult.
Sorry if my post is a bit confused but its morning ,im at work and i didnt drink my coffee yet.
PEACE
DeViL-ArmS

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 11:55
Quote:

On 2006-09-24 13:21, mozillas wrote:

WHY YOU LET THEM COME IN IN OUR PARTIES??????????????????

SHAME !! This word can explain everything..Nobody can make them(Russian's) leave from there.The university is a place that everyone can do anything.If not all most of us know this.So who can make them leave ??

I get there at 1:30 at night and all the situation there was seem that a big fight will began. They where moving all together looking for "someone" !! OMFG !!

Will be much better if we could stop them come but at university area parties is dificult.Hope that at next indoor party(Neraida,Ydrogeios) they will not be there !!
          Only god can judge me..
:august:

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 15:43
wow, looks like something went wrong that night... don't know any details about what happened except what i've read here, but it takes two sides to start a fight, so if someone was looking for trouble someone else must've given it... maybe it doesn't apply here but i think that it works that way in general... except if someone attacks someone else (physically) without any intros but no matter what the case was, it's not happy news take care ppl and stay out of fights, don't answer to anger...
          https://soundcloud.com/augustenz
------------------------
peace love unity respect
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 16:45
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 16:55
I think the solution is quite easy. Many people get involved trying to solve things out defending the weaker one.
index
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 19:41
Free fighting event.
Aisxos.
Hopefully absolut is a die hard hero and never looses his good mood.
          HTTP://www.decadancerecords.it/audioplug
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Free Open Air Event Thessaloniki 23/09/2006
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance