Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freddy's Back (147 Bpm) Dark

Ghost Host
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 20:56
Hola Amigos,
here is my 2nd track, PLEASE leave your critics and just opinions, i would really appreciate your detailed reviews..

http://ns30078.ovh.net/~witch/witch/Witch%20-%20Freddy's%20Back.mp3

Thx in advance
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 02:14
hello brother..
once again u surprise me,,
sound is much better than ur last trac..
however.. that one sound doesnt fit into the dark story..."Ton-Ton"
anyways...on the whole trac sounds gr8- but constructionally i wudnt repeat synth part again and again,, more variations are imp as in melody wise.. diff rythmic patterns..
ur doing gr8 bro.. waiting to hear ur future tunes
Booooom!
Ghost Host
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 14, 2006 11:41
Quote:

On 2006-03-14 02:14, insane wrote:
hello brother..
once again u surprise me,,
sound is much better than ur last trac..
however.. that one sound doesnt fit into the dark story..."Ton-Ton"
anyways...on the whole trac sounds gr8- but constructionally i wudnt repeat synth part again and again,, more variations are imp as in melody wise.. diff rythmic patterns..
ur doing gr8 bro.. waiting to hear ur future tunes
Booooom!

Aloha my friend
weeeeeee me so Glad that u give honest opinion dude, yes u tottaly right about repeating parts...i deffenetly need work more on creativity

looking forward to hear your album brother, i bet it's blow away any Dark lover hehe

greetingz from Berlin
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 01:58
i agree with insane.

This is a nice one, i like the way you placed the sounds, it makes it sound clear... good seperation

but like insane says, some more rhytmic variation, you have the same hats thorugh the whole piece, you could try and build a new rhytmic pattern ontop of it...
some more grooves

the tapestop effect is nice
you could make the impact much more energetic, by speeding up the track after the effect, add some crazy surprise after it, whatever you think will make it fly away more, it would really make a nice climax.

maybe some dark and scary pad could fit.. or glass that breaks would also fit this track... i hear you have most elements in the track, maybe some variation on them and focus on them... this is a hard nut to crack, hehe
but i think i know what im looking for... im looking for some more tonal changes... it feels like you got lots of freqs to use.. maybe some squeeky lead, some higher pitched sounds.. that would fit the feeling... just to fill some empty space,,

and tension is something you could work more on, for example it would be cool if all of a sudden it came silience and some crazy scream, just to scare me... when i least expect it.. i hear you have some scary voices in there, maybe you could raise them a little, make more focus on them... they add very nice atmosphere

but i think you done a good job. maybe check the structure again and see if you can do more surprises, and see if you can play around with the bass a little more...

Good luck, looking forward to what you have in your sleeves for next track or if you modifie this one..
Boom
Ghost Host
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 17, 2006 13:24
Quote:

On 2006-03-17 01:58, New Era Scientist wrote:
i agree with insane.

This is a nice one, i like the way you placed the sounds, it makes it sound clear... good seperation

but like insane says, some more rhytmic variation, you have the same hats thorugh the whole piece, you could try and build a new rhytmic pattern ontop of it...
some more grooves

the tapestop effect is nice
you could make the impact much more energetic, by speeding up the track after the effect, add some crazy surprise after it, whatever you think will make it fly away more, it would really make a nice climax.

maybe some dark and scary pad could fit.. or glass that breaks would also fit this track... i hear you have most elements in the track, maybe some variation on them and focus on them... this is a hard nut to crack, hehe
but i think i know what im looking for... im looking for some more tonal changes... it feels like you got lots of freqs to use.. maybe some squeeky lead, some higher pitched sounds.. that would fit the feeling... just to fill some empty space,,

and tension is something you could work more on, for example it would be cool if all of a sudden it came silience and some crazy scream, just to scare me... when i least expect it.. i hear you have some scary voices in there, maybe you could raise them a little, make more focus on them... they add very nice atmosphere

but i think you done a good job. maybe check the structure again and see if you can do more surprises, and see if you can play around with the bass a little more...

Good luck, looking forward to what you have in your sleeves for next track or if you modifie this one..
Boom

WOW ---> New Era Scientist <--- is first dude who gives me such a detailed review....I'm sooooo happy THANK YOU BROTHER

this is what "Israinforum --> HELP --> New Tracks" the way it's should be, detailed discussion of posted material!

Really appreciate your replay bro!

Have a nice weekend, cheers
Malice in Wonderland
Malice in Wonderland

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 00:41
like the dark atmosphere & the intro very much kick/bassline come strong also good synths & sounds, the grooves give the track a good drive... like it
keep it twisted
cheers, oliver           www.2to6.net

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
Ghost Host
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 20, 2006 13:55
Quote:

On 2006-03-20 00:41, Malice in Wonderland wrote:
like the dark atmosphere & the intro very much kick/bassline come strong also good synths & sounds, the grooves give the track a good drive... like it
keep it twisted
cheers, oliver

Thx a bunch for the replay dude!
Norman BeatZ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 13:59
Wow this is a really nice track ,
loved the intro so did kreuger haha ^^

keep it spinning at all times bruv

peace

NormaN BeatZ