Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Fragletrollet - Tussetroll (Where Did Those Magic Beans Go?) (155bpm)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fragletrollet - Tussetroll (Where Did Those Magic Beans Go?) (155bpm)

Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 02:04
Hi there!
Another track from me, started on it today, so far from done. I know that the first open hat needs to be changed, and that some breaks need some help.. but I'd like to see what you think about this "style"...

http://www.home.no/fragletrollet/Bass.mp3
gill
Melorix

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 02:27
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally I was waiting for you to post again a track
Because mostly, I like them a lot!
This one is a good start, but like you probably we're supposing it needs to filled up more. I'm wondering where is the crazyness? If you have this kind of bpm, you need to accentuate your speed more (imo).
When you have this dist 'kick' in your break, maybe try to put an lfo on the thing that pushes the pitch of every sample up (in fruity , near the mastervolume - > left above) so it will go quicker. This way you will have a crazier and better climax slamming in.
Snare needs little more work, maybe try to use so more snare's...

Pff I'm tired, I'm going to my bed
anyway I adore your style
Greetingziorzzz
Gill (Melorix)
          http://trishula-records.com/artists-pages/melorix.html
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Posted : Nov 30, 2005 02:59
Thanks man!

I totally agree on what you are saying, but keep in mind that I started the track 16.00 today lol

It will be worked on more tomorrow, I hope I'll get some things sorted out.

Btw.: was on your site a couple of days ago, and I really love your tracks... keep it up!
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Posted : Dec 2, 2005 08:59
someone else?
Utopika

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 09:54
well it's definitely a new sound for me..... darker and wayy more psychedelic than what i usually like... (ex. shiva chandra, freq, yotopia)...working on any prog?           "The law of life is the law of belief. Do not believe in things that will harm or hurt you. Believe in the power of your subconscious to heal, inspire, strengthen, and prosper you. According to your belief is it done onto you." ~Love & Light~
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 11:44
hey,

very driving track, i like the beginning alot
the mood is great, very mystic in some parts

way to go dude!!
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Posted : Dec 2, 2005 11:49
Utopika: not really working on prog no... I am a fan of maximalism

well, I kinda tried to make a fusion of melodic trance with the darkness and "hardness" of the darkest psy.. kinda trying to recreate the different moods in a human head hehe ;p
still working on the track, I hope it will be better when finished...

Thanks for all comments so far!

Jaramogi: We have passed 1. december, so now you dont have any excuses anymore for not getting your ass on skype lol
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 11:52
Quote:
Jaramogi: We have passed 1. december, so now you dont have any excuses anymore for not getting your ass on skype lol

lol, dude i'm going online now!!! c u
Bizzarro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 22:08
nice work
got a unique feeel and some really nice leads
like the style u are developing
mayb e bass could be a bit more growly if u know what i mean
boooooom
keep up the killller work
Azidax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 3, 2005 01:10
Yes damn good sounds,i only miss one thing,the crazy,wicked leads.As Gill says the crazyness,but....''I started the track 16.00 today lol '' .Nice job man,u got a really good drive in your musici like it , Greetz
Joko

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 3, 2005 21:42
Yo. cool song man, maybee a little to straight forward? Maybe make some waves in the higher sound scapes keep upp the good work(",)
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Fragletrollet - Tussetroll (Where Did Those Magic Beans Go?) (155bpm)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance