Label: Fraud Recordings
Cat. No: FR008
Artists: Tomic / Rubicon
Title: Tomic & Friends I
Track 1: Tomic - Echoes from Space
Track 2: Rubicon - Minimalis
Format: Vinyl
Release date: Coming soon

We can proudly announce with this release we will start with a special series of forthcoming releases named "Tomic & Friends". This and all following releases in this series will contain always one original track from our main artist Tomic aka Thomas Martin Wagner and one of a friend of him. The releases will be published only on Vinyl in a limited edition and digitally exclusively on Beatport. You can be very anxious about this and the following ones which will be definitely surprise the progressive music scene. With this release we will provide you with very deep and smoothly proggy stuff as it's best.

"Echoes from Space" from Tomic is a really great, groovy, deep, and percussive track which will fulfil any expectations you have in relation to his just released debut album "My Number One" on Spiral Tax.

The second track "Minimalis" is produced by Rubicon who is a good friend and DJ colleague of Tomic. He is regularly rockin' the famous and international known Butan Club in Wuppertal, beside the biggest names in the DJ scene. With "Minimalis" he makes his debut as solo artist on Fraud with a very strong drifty and rolling proggy tune which leave nothing to be desired.

Tracks can be pre-listened on our MySpace player.

http://www.myspace.com/fraudrecordings
http://www.myspace.com/thowag
CabaL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 17, 2008 10:44
All the best with this one!!!           www.myspace.com/cabalprog

www.myspace.com/starscreamtunes
Tomic
Tomic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 8, 2008 22:42