Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Second Hand - for sale: Etnica Keboard, Roland JD800, goa trance presets
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

for sale: Etnica Keboard, Roland JD800, goa trance presets

draeke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 17, 2008 21:22:30
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250305798232&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

this is ending pretty soon, and between all the things i had to do i forgot to post it earlier.

someone might remember i sold it years ago, yes and no, the dude i sold it paid it immediately, then wanted it shipped , then changed his minds, than came to visit me in italy, seen the keyboard, decided it was too big and he didn't really need it, he couldn't carry ti around europe as he was traveling.. so to make it short i kept it here with me but he wanted me to say i sold it and didn't have it and i respected his decision, after all it was his own keyb, i was just keeping it.

so he finally made up his mind and told me to sell it over ebay, but don't ask me JUST the presets, is either the keyboard in its integrity or nothing.

boom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Second Hand - for sale: Etnica Keboard, Roland JD800, goa trance presets

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance