IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 23, 2011 16:15:19
mine: F.C. Porto           ...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 24, 2011 11:26
FC Porto has a very good squad this year. I wont be surprised if they win the Europa league also. They didnt Loose a Single game in the league

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 4, 2011 19:35
In Germany Dortmund won the league and deserved to, they only conceded 18 goals this far (2 matches left).

They have a very talented young team and should be able to get out of the group stages of CL, even if it looks like Nuri Sahin is going to Madrid.

My team (Hamburg) did crap as usual...2nd most expensive squad and only finish 8th wtf...losers. I hope we can sell Eljero Elia to Man City for 20 million like we do with the rest of our players (De Jong, Boateng, Kompany)... start fresh...get rid of the expensive dross...especially Ruud (who is going anyway and will end up at Blackburn I suspect).

Bring back Martin Jol as coach, or Van Gaal...he will teach those lazy flunks how to run...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football Champions of your country 2010/2011

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance