Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Festivals in 2005?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Festivals in 2005?

ponte

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 12, 2005 23:25
Hi all!

I am thinking about visiting Israel for the upcoming summer. Obviosuly, psy would be a big part of my trip.
I have done a little web surfing to find out about psy festivals in summer, but wasn't successfull.
I know of the Heineken Sundance 2003 in the eilat desert. Is that an annual festival?
Anyway, any help/hints/links to websites would be highly appreciated since the existance of at least one festival might decide whether I am taking the trip!

Cheers,
robi
Opus (Eli)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 13, 2005 01:09
hi!!!
no festivals in isreal,but in the summer you have meny good parties at the open air.
p.s.-> eilat sundance festivals is not kind of what you thinking.
ponte

Posted : Jan 13, 2005 02:04
allright, thats's a start at least...
now I am confused about the heineken thing. I recently got a hold of a psy trance set by Alien Project and Raja Ram, supposedly from the Heineken Sundance in 2003. Actually, I am sure it's from there. there is some announcments during the set...
what is heineken sundance in your opinion?

kakha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 13, 2005 03:44
well, thank god our country is blessed with parties.
we have a lot of parties in summer.
many of them are small and underground(the kind that any psylover likes).
if you are lookin for big jigs like festival, than my suggestionis Raveolution.
its a biiig party(not undergroung) with a lot of djs and artists from the globe.
anyway you wont be bored in Israel.

keep on raving.
ponte

Posted : Jan 13, 2005 04:03
ok, sounds pretty good.
the reason why I just like festivals a little more is that you can dive into the whole thing a little deeper. you know, once you're there you have a few days of not having to do anything other than dance and listen to music. and usually you have your variety of stages that provide you with the tune you wanna hear that very moment.
but parties are good...
looking forward too it (hope the imigration won'te be too bad of a hassle...i understand the delicate situation and the security at immigration can be quite severe for non IL citizens...)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Festivals in 2005?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance