Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - feels different when you think about it (136 bpm)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

feels different when you think about it (136 bpm)

oboulys

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 23:42
Twisted little progressive pumping thing.

Some goa lines added for your listening pleasure.
And a lot of the crunch snarl nigh nigh waff squeek that we all enjoy.
oh, and some tribalism in there too.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/MLkbRakDkY8%3D

Peace:)
Hadderhawker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 00:28
thx a lot!!! enjoyed it very much!

the only thing i didn't like so much has been the hihats - especially when you use the offbeat and 16. ones together. and even when they are used alone they sound very rough in contrary to the rest of the sounds.(don't know if you wanted it like that)

what i liked most is the mood you get with your sounds, reverbs, delays, paningeffects and your arranging - very professional!!

i could imagine this track would give me some good feelings on the dancefloor - and i think that is what psytrance is about!!!

greets, Patrick
diskonekt
Fat Data

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 00:44
Hey there.
Those goa like synthlines dont blend well with the track imo, also i have to say that it goes fine till 5 min but it becomes a bit monotonous after that. Otherwise it's a nice minimal proggy track i like.

Cheers!            Peace, Love, Death metal
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 01:07
Hello

I would say that if you make the kick longer, it will add a LOT! Imo its way too short for a progressive track. Its too empty man. You need to add lots of things : FX, synths, beats, breaks and stops.
The bass is too picky and not loud enough I think.

Hope you will not offend from my remarks, its only for you know my honest opinion and not for insulting you.
If you continue working, it will pay off!

Misha
Hadderhawker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 02:04
i hear it a second time right now while reading the other posts

first of all i can't hear the kick and bass very good because at the moment i haven't got the possibility to listen to music with monitorboxes but with HEADPHONES - i had to say earlier!!!

"very professional" may have been the wrong words because in my opinion i'm "very unprofessional" - so i think many people sound "very professional" to me

with the other things i said i still have got the same OPINION (1 of 6 billion ;o) )

... enjoyed your track twice

good night
oboulys

Posted : Oct 26, 2006 16:24
hey guys.

of course i am not offended, hehe,
otherwise i would not be putting out my music, if i was afraid to get smashed, no?:)

on the countrary, i am very pleased that you respond at all, thanks alot

i am in no way very professional hadderhawker, but i enjoy to make tunes, is all.

will take the advices for sure.

peace & love yo yo.
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 18:16
the minimal side of minimal...hehe!
u could escape with this kick if u had a fat bass but none of those 2 exist!

flow is.... flat nothing realy happens and track is constatly repating it self use more elements minimal is nice too minimal is boring!

the fx u use are fine but add more of them!
find 1 or 2 super sounds that can lift the track 1 level up u know something for the listener to hook on!

use more automations and filters and variations make it interesting!

keep working ull get there!

orange
          http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
oboulys

Posted : Oct 26, 2006 23:35
hehe, funny.
thanks man.

i forgot to say that the track is unfinished.

here is a new version.
http://download.yousendit.com/2A82F1E248458F50

orange, you wont like it, since i actually took away some notes, but it is more groovy this way.

well, sounds much better now. interesting even after the 5min mark also, that is, if you find it interesting at all in the first place:)

peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - feels different when you think about it (136 bpm)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance