Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Feed Me records 008 - TIM DAVISON & DALE ANDERSEN - The More I Know - includes Paul Rogers Rmx
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Feed Me records 008 - TIM DAVISON & DALE ANDERSEN - The More I Know - includes Paul Rogers Rmx

DiogoGomes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 18:23
TIM DAVISON & DALE ANDERSEN
The More I Know
Side A :: Paul Rogers Remix
Side B :: Original Mix
Released :: October 2005
Reference :: FEED008

Probably Feed Me's most awaited release, supported by Sasha and John Digweed, among many others, there has been a huge buzz around these tunes lately! The original is a superb deep progressive track, with brilliant arrangements, lush synths and a powerful drive that simply makes you wanna dance. On the flip, surely one of mr Rogers most stunning pieces to date, just check out this bassline and you'll know why! Massive perc reworks, incredible FX, twisted synth hooks, it's all there! A masterpiece...

Sasha

""In My Box!"

Anthony Pappa

"Like It! Both Mixes Are Good And Work Well"

John Digweed

""Played On KissFM And Crobar NY""

Hernan Cattaneo

"Paul Rogers Mix Rules!"

Moshic

"Going To My Box...have To Say That Both Tracks Are Good And Atmospheric In The Way I’m Playing And Like..but Paul Rogers Bass Line Wins Here For Me .."

San Fran’s Jerry Bonham

"I've Been Playing The Original Mix (b Side) And It's Going Over Great For Me, Love The Long Slow Building Intro. This Has Been Playing Out Very Well For Me Ever Since I Received It. A Subtle Intensity That Rocks My Rooms."

DJ Vibe

"Very Good, Simple Trippin Track
"

G.PAL

"Wicked! Been In My Box For Some Time, Solid Stuff!"

Kiss FM's Andy Morris (Narcotic Thrust)

"'Great Bassline, Good Work From Paul’"

Greg Benz (Benz & MD/Aurium - Canada)

"Awesome! Played On My Proton Show"

Steve Parry (3beat UK)

"Its Great! Especially Pauls Mix...
"

Parham (Fokused SWE)

"Thanks For Feeding Me With Great Releases. Tim Is A Talented Producer And Pauls Remix Just Adds More Spice To The Original. Love It."

Frederik (Pako & Frederik NL)

"LOVE It! I Like Almost Everything Paul Does By The
Way. Played Last Weekend And Sounded Great!
"

Jonathan Ojeda (Spundae USA)

"Dig It! A Bit Proggier Then I've Been Playing As Of Late But Still A Very Usable Bit. Will Be Testing This Weekend."

Fred Numf (NL)

"Good Warm Up Stuff – Loving Both Sides’"

Darko

"Big And Chunky, Have Had This Record Close At Hand All Summer, Always Goes Down Well ! Surely
A Label To Watch "

Dennis Sebayan (URB Magazine, USA)

"‘The Label’s Eighth Release Delves Deeper Than Recent Output, Providing Material That’s Best Left For The Opening Sets. Longstanding Producer And Promoter Paul Rogers, Who Records For Sumsonic And As Part Of Sleepfreaks, Gives The Original More Buzz With Loads Of Electronic Elements And A Reverse Vocal Freak Out That Will Pour Out Of The Speakers And Make Clubbers Lose Their Shit.’"

Resident Advisor

"Feed Me Records Have Put Out Successive Releases Since Its Inception That Has Kept Us Guessing As To What Will Come Next And Following On From The Current Offering - Raven Gipsy Ep From Moonbeam, We See Their Eighth Release In The Shape Of A Tight Progressive Number From Tim Davidson & Dale Anderson. The More I Know You Has A Distinct Sumsonic Flavour On The A Side With A Paul Rogers Remix Taking Off From The Start With A Pensive Groove That's Brought On By Neat Percussive Rhythms And A Subtle Bassline. While This Is Happening A Gradual Build Of Vocal Synth Patterns Alternate With The Melody Producing The Result Of Notching It Up A Level. Events Are Slow Moving But The Overall Effect Comes To Fruition, Blossoming At The Break With A Blissful Female Vocal Cut And Soothing Pads To Create The High Point. On The B Side, The Original Mix Comes As A Peakier Dose With Tougher Beats Behind A Scene Of Atmospheric Pads And Delayed Hits Bouncing Off Each. A Sparkly Rhodes Melody Emerges From In Between The Mood As Proceedings Break With The Slightly Energetic Melody Bringing The Energy Back Up.Nice. Its May Not Be As Peaktime As We've Heard Before But Its Another Strong Offering From This Portuguese Imprint That Leaves The Door Open For Where You Want To Take It In A Set"

DJSINBOX

"8/10 Feed Me Records Is A Label From Portugal Which Has Consistently Been Delivering The Goods Over The Last 2 Years Or So. This Release Sees Canada’s Dale Anderson & UK’s Tim Davison Team Up, And We Are Very Glad They Did!!! The Original Is Lush, And Tightly Compressed Drums Kick Off Proceedings, Leading Up To A Warm Soundscape Of A Breakdown Which Really Hits The Mark. On The Flip We Find Main Sumsonic Producer Paul Rogers On The Remix Tip, Which Is Also A Good Call. The Qualities We Have Come To Expect From Rogers Are All On Show Here, And He Also Turns In Strong Mix…..Feed Me More!"

3Beat Records UK

"Another Gem From Our Fave Portuguese Label! Original Is A Warm Strig Laden Track And The Excellent Paul Rogers Mix Takes It To Progressive Heaven.
"

Plastic Fantastic

"'Coolcutted At No.8."

Know-How Records - Camden

"Nice Quality Trax, Like The Really Deep One But Something We’ll Sell Lots Of!.’
"

Power/southern Fm’s Paul Hilliyer

"Love The Remix’"

Energy Fm, Hosted By Paul Hughes

"Love Both Mixes On Here – It Takes You On A Massive Journey!’"

Listen to some samples at http://www.feedmerecords.com

evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 19:16
Aero-groove IL

"Another great release from FeedMe , will be spining this massive for sure!"           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 19:36
The sample of the original sounds stunning. Deeeeep, atmospheric stuff.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 22:25
All the best Diogo...           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Roman Brisker
Elec3

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 23:07
Another great release from Feed ME...
Love it alot!

Good luck Diego
and keep up with the wonderfull releases
          www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
www.e3studio.net - Comming soon...
ondrej
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 18:30
Hey Diogo & Bart
this release is definately great!! very grooovey stuff as always           
----
KumQuat Tunes | www.kumquat-tunes.com | www.kumquat-bookings.com
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 22:15
That Paul Rogers mix is fucking HUGE. I heard D-Nox & Beckers drop it in a set a couple weeks back and was absolutely stunned. This is one track I'm hoping will be overplayed.
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 15:35
All the best to this one Diogo           DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
Fredini
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 18:05
as always feed me bringing excellent stuff , and this one is no exception , cant wait to get it especially for that paul rogers rmx everyone is talking about , thanks diogo and bart for those good moments you gave me with the feed me tunes , Fred lisbon
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 21:04
Good luck Diogo!
Not really my style but i trust the source.
Boom from Wien           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Oct 16, 2005 04:39
sounds tasty, will have to check it out. Feed Me have never let me down before!!!           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Feed Me records 008 - TIM DAVISON & DALE ANDERSEN - The More I Know - includes Paul Rogers Rmx

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance