Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Feed Me records 006 - ADF - Selection 1
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Feed Me records 006 - ADF - Selection 1

DiogoGomes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Mar 15, 2005 14:50

ADF
Selection 1
Side A :: Niki B & Christian EFFE Remix
Side B :: Original Mix
Released :: March 2005
Reference :: FEED006

The 6th package of the Feed Me series is a true bomb. Following up the huge “Sandrushka” release, Feed Me Records is proud to present ADF’s “Selection 1”, a massive peak-time track that will shake you to the bones.

With releases on prestigious labels such as Baroque, Method and Premiere Sounds, among others, Adriano Filipucci is an extremely talented producer, trained in music since the tender age of 6. Selection 1 is a top tune: percussion work that is second-to-none, evil sweeps that will creep the hairs on the back of your neck, brilliant use of FX and an amazing groove that drives you along the track, without losing that deep hypnotic feel that is already Feed Me’s trademark.

Flip it to find a stunning rework by italian Dons Niki B & Christian EFFE, undoubtedly one of the hottest production teams around at the moment. If if you don’t know that already, have a listen at this remix and you’ll instantly find out… With releases on many of the biggest and best labels around, such as Renaissance, SAW, Star69 or Swift, a new tune just signed to Stereo and support coming from everyone from Digweed to Howells, from Deep Dish to Tennaglia, these two are red-hot, and they deserve it. For Feed Me, Niki and Chris produced a brilliant remix, staying faithfull to their dark and tribal underground sound but bringing it to another level with soothing synths, a massive bassline and a brilliant progression all through the track, culminating in a storming breakdown that tears down the house every single time. Try it out and you’ll see for yourself.

Feedback/reviews:

Hernan Cattaneo

"Top Stuff, Really Like This!"

G.PAL

"I Love The Sound By These 2 Italian Producers, And The Original Track Is Simply Amazing

Anthony Pappa

"I Prefer The Niki B & Chris EFFE Mix But Both Are Sounding Really Good"

Paul Van Dyk

"Featured On My Radio Show."

Ferry Corsten

"A Side Is Beatiful..."

Moshic

"I Will Play The Original – In The Box!"

Steve Parry (3beat UK)

"A Dirty Chunky Peak Time Gem From Adriano, This Is My Favourite Work From Him. Played It On The Radio Again This Weekend, Sounded Awesome!"

Chris Cargo

"Charted At #9"

La’s Nicholas Bennison

"A: Well-produced Prog With A Slightly Tougher Edge. B: Lots Of Tension In The Break And Drops Nicely - Will Play Both Sides. Thanks!"

Fred Numf (NL)

"Sides Are Very Good, With The Original Mix Being More Suited For Peaktime

France’s Julien Roby

"Airplay In My Monthly Clubxtrem Radio Show (3 French FM Radio Stations & Web). Original Mix Is A Track That Brings Some Fresh Air! Really Like The Cool & Housy Sounds In It. "

IDJ Magazine/John 00 Fleming

"John 00 Fleming: Something To Keep The Progressive Trance Lovers Happy Here. Oodles Of Deepness And Flowing Lush Synths Under-pinned By Dark Beats. It’s Because Of Tracks Like This That Progressive Music Is Becoming More Popular And The Musical Elements Will Appeal To The Trance Heads. 4/5"

23rd PRECINCT’S

"Loving The Remix!"

Update Magazine

"Adriano Filipucci Uncorks A Dark Hypnotic Wafter With Other-wordly Dream-pants Adorning The Squelchy Riff-driven Beast Motoring Below. Could Be A Party In Hades With All The Sinister Sound Washes Afoot But The Bass-line Is Pure Early 90s Progressive. Nikki B And Christian EFFE Supply The Remix, Managing To Strip It Down, Pump It Up And Still Keep The Dubby Floater Feel Via The Intricately Subtle Programming. The Spirit Of ’92 Continues To Ride Again! 4/5 "

Digital downloads avaiable at www.trackitdown.net and www.xpressbeats.com at the moment (more stores soon)

Threshold
Threshold Productions

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 15, 2005 16:43
Congratulations, looks really promising!

Looking forward to this, best of luck!
          Threshold Productions
www.thresholdproduction.se
www.soundcloud.com/thresholdproductions
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Mar 15, 2005 17:47
I LIKE FEED ME !!           Believe your soul !
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Mar 15, 2005 18:14
just keep feeding us!
          if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 16, 2005 00:11
all my best wishes my friend...

keep on feed me!!!

/// Nameless \\\
dawn21682
Depths of Despair

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 13:10
yo diogo good luck mate , looks wicked!
Pena@flow
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 17:28
All the best for this release, i´ve been playing this track(original side) and its pure deepness, reminds me a bit of the old old atmos sound...

keep it feeding

Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 23:30
Good luck for this release and to the future ones. . . you have been developing a great work with Feed Me Records. . . i am proud to have labels like this one in my country. . .all the best. . .
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Feed Me records 006 - ADF - Selection 1

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance