Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FaceHead - friggin angels 160 bpm (link this time)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FaceHead - friggin angels 160 bpm (link this time)

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 06:09
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6t0zmj

feel free to praise and criticize

thanks

:chuck:
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 23:02

Hey FaceHead ..

Well , I heard the track to be honest not my stile but this is an matter of taste . For the track produce sound full of elements but from other side empty , There is no ardour and enthusiasm in , Same rhythm all over - No real advance & motion , No passion in . Low volume , Bass and kik (Especially the bass) Sound distant and not realy holding the all package , Seems only the high sounds 'come' to work in this track , I wish hear it more firm , More hug . Other thing .. There is no mello in , Nothing .. Couldt hear 1 synth running up there in the backround for an better atmospheric feeling . I think better depth is need in here , Power , Collaboration of more and good elements in to bring it to be alive and satisfactory .

All the best my friend ..

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 19, 2008 02:32
thanks a very good review Ill see what i can do about this im working with very cheap computer speakers so i will take it to my studio and try to fix on my mac you are right though my music has gotten wilder but i think somwhere along the line lost a bit of the feeling i used to have.

thanks

:chuck:

Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 26, 2008 19:38
I liked the angels themes and the singing voice sample as well as some of the sound variation but the percussion was too static...

Yay!
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FaceHead - friggin angels 160 bpm (link this time)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance