Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FaceHead-555(Harder rmx)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FaceHead-555(Harder rmx)

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Feb 13, 2007 20:32
a remix of an old one i posted here about a year ago

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ao5o6f

comments?

thanks
dhaturaaaa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Feb 15, 2007 10:44
hey face
pretty nasty music u have haaha , the trak starts nice , all i say is pls make some more changes in the bassline , and more work on the hats ,and the lead u are using in the mid and end of trak ,that evn needs work ,its need to be more crisp, more more
but overall , very nice
warmth
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Feb 15, 2007 15:21
fat track man!! personally i dont mind the fact that the bass doesnt change too much! the leads should be slightly louder IMO. also i like when a track goes really crazy at the end!
overall pretty good!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Feb 15, 2007 15:41
thanks to you both. im gonna try with the end lead my only obstacle is that the project files are gone and the remix was done with 5 16bit wavs kicks, bass, percs, cubase, and misc. the lead is on the cubase track with some hats and crashes so its kinda tricky im gonna do a deep search trough my cities of dvd-r spindles and external hard drives to find it though. -----------------------

how is the kick and bass combo to everyone im working on m-audio bx-5's which can be decieving. it sounds great on the monitors...

:chuk:
xaBBu
xaBBu

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 15, 2007 20:25
Oiioiiioiioiioioioioioioi ...

What a track...congrats, nice bassline ... maybe some variation from time to time would be the spice imo.
Sounds sit in there, clean and good. Love it!!
break at min 3.40 got me out of my chair. Moving legs in an arbitrary manner now ...
min 5.20 and later ... interesting, hehe.

conclusion... maybe a little more variation in percussion/bassline would help give a little more subtle life to the track. Some more panning would improve this even more. Nice one !

FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Feb 16, 2007 17:17
ah yes another thing I was meaning to improve ..the panning
-dudi-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 16, 2007 19:21
very fat track indeed ,,,, very clean production ,,, the kick bass is tight ,, although i think the percussion could be slightly brighter and complex , so u have a better rythm .

i prefer more complex structures of sounds like sound fx , pads , leads etc etc all over the track

but thts subjective .
great quality and nice sounds !!!
keep it up
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Feb 16, 2007 20:48
Great one face, i have seen this guy come up on this section big time.
Keep working on it bro, your sound is getting crunchier.

bom bhole
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Feb 17, 2007 00:12
shux guys ok im gonna go make all new percussion ill post a link when its done

thanks to all

:chuk:
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FaceHead-555(Harder rmx)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance