Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - F.l.o.W Energy Trance Festival 2007 From 23.08 to 28.08.2007. in middle Spain coast
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

F.l.o.W Energy Trance Festival 2007 From 23.08 to 28.08.2007. in middle Spain coast

F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 20, 2007 02:08
> FloW is the mental state of operation in which we are fully immersed in what we are doing, characterized and powered by a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and success in the process of the activity <

In the last 15 years it was posible for me to learn and understand a lot of things better and to see some different ways for realising and arange the daily life of each other. I received a lot of craft and fun by celebrating this culturel movement in many different kinds of trance together. I have known a lot of very beautiful people with witch I have had shamanical dances and a lot of fun, jipiee – now I want you to receive this experience transmited by F.l.o.W. That is what inspired me to do this new proyect in colaboration with few friends and so make it posible to give us one more time a posibility to join the TranceSpirit together. These time it will be in flow whit the nature elements and powerfull, harmonical trance music and in accompainment of art in his severel forms. We are working on a dreamly line up & will inform next days : ))

The Festval will happen in a wonderful natural zone with a lake beetween mountains. We will inform you were exactly later because of we have to protect the zone in order whith what we acord whith spanish goverment.

We will invest the profits of this festival for our work in the new founded world help organisacion: F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World, which starts its individual proyect by building a new hospital and a new scool in Nepal at october 2007.

Thank you to all the friends & family for make this project posible.

Contact
email: Psyhelp@hotmail.com
web: http://www.tranceflow.net (soon)

F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
F.l.o.W.

Posted : Jan 20, 2007 03:27
.´´.`* We are happy to present*.´´.`´
.´´.`* F.l.o.W *.´´.`´
ENERGY TRANCE FESTIVAL 2007
From 27. september – to 01. october in middle Spain

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/29496

F.l.o.W.

Posted : Jan 23, 2007 20:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-20 02:08, F.l.o.W. wrote:
We are happy to present F.l.o.W
From 27. september – to 01. october in middle Spain

> FloW is the mental state of operation in which we are fully immersed in what we are doing, characterized and powered by a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and success in the process of the activity <

In the last 15 years it was posible for me to learn and understand a lot of things better and to see some different ways for realising and arange the daily life of each other. I received a lot of craft and fun by celebrating this culturel movement in many different kinds of trance together. I have known a lot of very beautiful people with witch I have had shamanical dances and a lot of fun, jipiee – now I want you to receive this experience transmited by F.l.o.W. That is what inspired me to do this new proyect in colaboration with few friends and so make it posible to give us one more time a posibility to join the TranceSpirit together.
These time it will be in flow whit the elements of nature and powerfull, harmonical trance music and in accompainment of art in his severel forms. We are working on a dreamly line up & will inform next days : ))

The Festval will happen in a wonderful natural zone with a lake beetween mountains. We will inform you were exactly later because of we have to protect the zone in order whith what we acord whith spanish goverment.

We will invest the profits of this festival for our work in the new founded world help organisacion: F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World, which starts its individual proyect by building a new hospital and a new scool in Nepal at october 2007.

Contact
email: Psyhelp@hotmail.com
web: http://www.tranceflow.net (soon)

F.l.o.W.

Posted : Mar 1, 2007 02:25
Some news for the 1st festival edition

++++We choise a NEW DATE 23.08 - 28.08.2007++++

We are happy to present

From 23. August to 28 August at Costa del Azahar

In the last 15 years it was posible for me to learn and understand a lot of things better and to see some different ways for realising and arange the daily life of each other. I received a lot of craft and fun by celebrating this culturel movement in many different kinds of trance together. I have known a lot of very beautiful people with witch I have had shamanical dances and a lot of fun, jipiee now I want you to receive this experience transmited by F.l.o.W. That is what inspired me to do this new proyect in colaboration with few friends and so make it posible to give us one more time a posibility to join the TranceSpirit together.
These time it will be in flow whit the elements of nature and powerfull, harmonical trance music and in accompainment of art in his severel forms. We are working on a dreamly line up & will inform next days : ))

LIVE ACT BY

Ski - Fi
(Iboga rec Mex) MX
Trancemission
(Iboga rec Mex) MX
Marathi
(Tamil Rec.) CR
B.Art
(F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World)
Jabba
(Soultribe rec.) MX
Ecliptic
(Earth of sounds) MX
IX - Lamat
(Flow rec.Mex) MX
Jey & Ex
(Iboga rec. Mex) MX
Nizzel
(Iboga rec. Mex) MX
Odiseo
(Iboga rec. Mex) MX
Volu-men
DE
Mac...on-Trip X
Antagon
(Inter Zone P.A) DE
Sensifeel
DE

stay tuned for further confirmation..

DJ Set

Adna
Centaure
(pi.productiosns) DE
Bull
(Dooflex) ISR
Cosinus
(Woodroom.rec) DE
Jabba (dj-set)
(Soultribe rec.) MEX
Tante Lotte
(Wald-Frieden) DE
Dioptrika
Gandalf
DE
Djoanna
(Wald Frieden) DE
Vedat dj-set
(Iboga Rec. Mex) MX
Odiseo - Dj set
(Iboga Rec. Mex)MX
Largo dj- set
(MFE) DE
Marathi
(Tamil. Rec.) CR

stay tuned for further confirmation...

CHILL

Mac...on-Trip X (Live)
Squito

stay tuned for further confirmation......................

Deco by

Psykoptikx (Mex)
Toltek (Germany)

stay tuned stay tuned for surprises

Hotline information + 0049 (0)174-366-98-95
Organizer F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World

Infos

Main flow area
Chill dream zone
Performance
Camping area
Food & drinks
Shoping Market
Showers

F.l.o.W.

Posted : May 21, 2007 18:42
Hello,

we have to change de date of the first edition of F.l.o.W Energy Trance Festival because we didnt find an apropiated place with the necesary permission.

We plan to do the festival next year at Mai. This year we will spend the last money we have in create the world aid organisacion.

I am sorry for this news:) There are a lot of people who wanted to help us and which has been waiting for this message. Thank you for been so patient and offering us your help!!!

We will keep you informed.

All the best & Namaste
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - F.l.o.W Energy Trance Festival 2007 From 23.08 to 28.08.2007. in middle Spain coast

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance