Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Eyal Dotan and Shikli party 9.01.2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eyal Dotan and Shikli party 9.01.2004

SHAMIL
Invisible reality

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Jan 11, 2004 05:04
Good organizated party in Haifa area !!!
Good place good sound , a lot of beutifull ppl !
We came about 10 ppls and not stoped dancing from moment we entered there !
Rijiy had exelent SET - RESPECT ! - good and quality music !!!
Then Cosmic tone was that i respect him very much gave cosmic sound in the area !!! in his SET i am really don't stoped to dance i am just rocked the floor !
Shane Gobi was very good too had special psychedelic SET with good effects !
After the Onyx started playing i had to leave , but ppl around was jumpin more and more !

Thanx to Eyal Dotan and Shikli good party good atmosphere good ppl !!!           Invisible Reality (IONO music)

www.soundcloud.com/invisiblereality
www.myspace.com/realityinvisible
www.facebook.com/Shamiligor
parapsyched
Scratch 22

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jan 11, 2004 13:49
shame. realy wanted to come. fell asleep and never woke up......... damn!
ggood to hear it was a good party.           if u dig deep enough u just might reach the sky...

"dream is destiny"

http://www.scratch-22.com
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Jan 12, 2004 08:58
Excellent party! Eyal and Dotan and Shikli are pulling the vibes up again!

I came with Rijiy who gave an exquisite dark set. Unfortunatly he had problems with one of the cjs who did not stpo jumping.
Then Cosmic Tone was up with a more full on orientated set. Nice, I prefer your oldf sets though. Now he starts t sound more mainstream (imo).
Then Shane Gobi came up - woooooooooow. He was excellent! It was a while since I heard such an original set. So psychedelic. He was mixing breakbit and electro. Amazing! Pls pls bring him again.
Finallt it was Onyx (Bioncs) turn to smash the dancefloor totally. But we had to leave shortly after he went up.

Crowd was beautiful. Around 350 ppl, excellent people.
Great location with beautiful deco.

Go go go E&D and Shikli.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 12, 2004 17:25
yep it was a great party indeed
i was there rith from the begining and a litle before:)
rijy was excellent with some progy tunes, too bad he didnt play from the hour he should have start , cuz all the groove and housy part was there, too bad great finishing with beat bizzare track!!!
cosmic tone, lost his cosmic tuch and bored us all ...
shane gobi came up and lift the party to the roof!!!! suddenly the dancefloor was packed and the energies went higher and higher!!
great mixing skills with full-on +great break-beats
onyx went up but after shane gobi it just didnt hear as good as always, i went to sleep , and woke up at the end of his set
all in all great party with beautifull crowd and amazing deco, yala next summer , i'm sick of indoor!!!!!!!           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jan 12, 2004 17:43
Hi all

So it was a great party for sure, nice to meet Raver Girl and it was the first party i played for Eyal and Dotan, super cool people, and good promoters........... as usual i had many problems with the Israeli police at the airport , .......they really love me out there, but everything else was great. and im looking forward to my next time back in Israel, hopefully sooner than later
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 12, 2004 17:58
yeah baby yeahhh! nice one indeed
keep up eyal&dotan, sorry that i missed yaniv's set
but shane was amazing
peace
Eitan.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Eyal Dotan and Shikli party 9.01.2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance